Plan In Motion

♪───O Dedicated to Avis Morgan! Thank you! O────♪

~Chapter Twenty-One~

Cayden

                "Where are we going, Cayden?" Addison asks softly from behind me as Im walking around to get my things.

                "I told you, a meeting."

                "Will I go in with you?"

                "No, of course not. That's why I told you to grab your colored pencils and paper and anything else to keep you entertained." I rolled my eyes and went inside my room. I heard Addison packing things inside a bag. "Don't forget music or your laptop for movies." I called to her. She's hot as hell, but sometimes so irritating.

                I heard a car pull up. I walked out and took Addison's hand. The backseat to the car was wide open. I helped Addison inside before getting in myself. I introduced her to the guys before we drove off.

                "Desmond said not to bring anyone," Drew spoke to me. I scoffed.

                "This is my first damn time. He can deal with it."

                "Drew's right though," Cade, in the passenger seat, said.

                "She's not coming inside. She's staying in here." I looked at Addison who was busy listening to music.

                Cade and Drew exchanged glances before looking back at me.

                "Is she potty trained?" Cade asked, looking over Addison.

                "Addison, is her name, and she's seventeen. She knows how to use the bathroom."

                "Just making sure." Drew hummed and looked back on the road. Addison leaned against me, her arms gently wrapping around my left arm. She kissed my shoulder, since that was closest. I smirked at her and brushed my hand through her hair. She was a good girlfriend, all in all.

                Shivers ran down my body when her soft fingers trail down my chest. A soft, playful growl vibrated my chest, making Addison giggle.

                "Could you guys not? Your hormones are already making me dizzy, I don't want more." Cade snapped and opened the window. Addison blushed and hid her face into me.

                "You're just jealous, Cade." Drew snickered. "You can't even get a girl to look at you nicely."

                Cade glared. "I can too!"

                "Nope."

                "Yes huh!"

                "Nuh uh."

"Stop." I snarled. "You're voices are driving me to the point of insanity." And they both shut up. It was quiet for the rest of the ride. 

~*~ 

                "Stay here, baby.." I kissed Addison's lips. "I'll be back soon and we can go shopping after."

                Addison nodded and gently played with my hair. "Will you have your phone on you..?"

                "Mhmm."