Chapter 11

I burned my finger while making cookies with my little sister and it's making it really hard to type with this icecube on my finger...

Vic smiled and kissed his little's head softly as the boy slept soundly in his daddy's arms. Kellin hadn't left the caregiver's side since Vic had told him about his family two days prior. He was worried about Vic but, he no longer had to be. Vic was going to be fine, he knew that. He knew he was going to have to move on and Isabelle, his late wife, would have wanted him to be happy again. She wouldn't have wanted him to mourn over her the way he way. Yes, she and Rosie were fading memories but, he'd always love them and never forget his time with either of them.

But, he had a new life with Kellin too and he had to remember that just because they died that day, he didn't. He had to keep living for all three of them, no matter how hard it was. And, Kellin was helping him learn to live again. Vic loved the little more than anything in the world. There was nothing in the world that would ever make him stop loving Kellin.

"Daddy?" The little mumbled, his eyes still closed tight as he cuddled up against his boyfriend. "How're you feeling?"

"Better," his caregiver admitted. "Thanks to you Baby Doll." Vic ran his fingers through his boyfriend's hair slowly. His little was so precious, absolutely adorable in every way possible. He was perfect.

"That feels nice," Kellin mumbled. The raven hair boy kicked his leg over Vic's waist. He wasn't ready to get out of bed and face the day. And from the looks of it, neither did his daddy.

"I'm glad," Vic said, his hand trailed down the little's back. He rubbed the bony back through Kellin's shirt carefully. "You don't have to be in big space anymore if you don't want to. I promise you don't have to take care of me like that ever again."

Kellin giggled and pulled away. "I like being in big space every once in a while, Vic. Besides, I like taking care of you, too."

"Well, that doesn't change anything," Vic said, pulling Kellin on top of him. "I'm sorry you had to see my like that sweetie."

"It's okay, really Viccy," Kellin assured him. He leaned down and gave his Daddy a kiss. "I love you and I want to take care of you sometimes. I mean, you always take care of me."

Vic smiled and tugged at Kellin's shirt. "Well, I think I should pay you back."

Kellin's eyebrows raised as his arms did the same. He let Vic pull his shirt off. "You're sure?"

"Never been so sure," Vic murmured, he ran his fingers along the concaves of Kellin's torso, and he traced the deep rutted lines in between his ribs with the tip of his finger. Goosebumps rose on Kellin's flesh as he watched, his face flush with embarrassment.

"I know, they're not poking out as much anymore," Kellin mumbled.

"That's a good thing," Vic said. "I can't wait to not be able to see them at all."

"No," the little whimpered, pushing his daddy's hands away. "I'll be fat and gross."

"You'll never be fat and gross Kellin Bostwick. You are absolutely gorgeous, always have been, always will be." The caregiver wrapped his hands around Kellin's thin waist. "Do I have to show you?"

Kellin smiled and leaned forward, he laid his hands on Vic's chest, spread his fingers out before he clenched the thing t-shirt material in his pale, hands. The fabric bunched up in his long, skinny fingers. His plump pink lips grazed across Vic's ever so lightly. "I think you'll have to," he whispered, his breath fanned out across his daddy's face. It caused Vic to crinkle his nose.

"Someone's got some major morning breath," Vic teased. Kellin giggled and nuzzled his face against his daddy's neck.

"You're one to talk, Daddy," he said, sucking on Vic's neck ever so carefully, making sure to leave small marks in his wake. Vic gripped Kellin's bottom in his hands, he squeezed it tight making the little let out a gasp. The caregiver pushed Kellin's panties aside as he took him in his hands.

"You should get on your knees, little one," Vic said before moving from under his boyfriend. Kellin raised his eyebrows but, did as his daddy said nonetheless. He planted his knees and hands against the soft mattress as Vic sat behind him.

The caregiver smiled at his little's pale, round ass and gripped Kellin's ass in his hands and spread it carefully. He leaned forward and kissed his little's bud softly. Kellin let out a surprised squeal when he felt his daddy's lips on his hole.

"D-Daddy?" He stammered as Vic licked up his crack (Am I the only one that feels awkward when talking about butt cracks?)

"I told you," Vic said. "I'm going to give you a present."

With that, Kellin's hands tightened on the blankets as he pressed his face against the pillows. He pressed his ass against his daddy's face as the caregiver slowly ate him out. "Oh my god, oh god," he breathed, his prince part growing harder by the second as he clenched his stomach up. "Daddy, touch me, please touch me," the little whined, his dick throbbing with need. Vic took Kellin's member in his hand and jacked him slowly. Soon, the little was a withering mess.

"Daddy, I-I need to cum. Can I cum?" He whined. Vic pulled away and smirked. "Daddy!"

Vic chuckled. "I guess you can," he murmured. His little let out a loud whine, his back arched as he came on the bedsheets. Vic stood and ran his fingers through Kellin's hair carefully. "I'm going to go brush my teeth and make some breakfast for us. Sorry Baby Doll but, you're not very filling."

Kellin let out a breathless laugh once he rode out his high. "I love you too, Daddy," he whispered, tiredly. "I'll uh, throw the bedding in the washer while you make breakfast. Then can I go color?" He asked, looking up at his daddy with wide eyes as he slipped into his headspace.

"I can take care of it Baby Doll, you go play and get some clothes on. After breakfast we'll take a bath, okay?"

Kellin climbed off of the bed on wobbly legs. "Okay daddy," he said before running out of the room. Vic smiled, that boy was his life.