Epilogue

My heart is so warmed atm like yes I love this 

Kellin smiled and gave his daddy a kiss as the caregiver ran his fingers through Kellin's hair slowly.

"I love you," Vic whispered, smiling at the boy lying in front of him. "So, so, so much."

The little giggled. His cheeks tinged bright red. Even four years later and a year of being married, Kellin still blushed like a fool whenever his husband and daddy complimented him.

"I love you more, so, so, so much more. You're the best daddy, to me and our baby."

After being together for three years, Vic and Kellin had both thought it was time that they not only tied the knot but also try for a child. They went through the surrogate route and were blessed with a beautiful baby girl in the process. Something Vic had desperately wanted after the death of his first child. It was almost as though the caregiver was really and truly getting a second chance. He had a man that he loved more than anything in the entire world and a beautiful little toddler and was happier than ever before.

"Speaking of which, your baby is crying," Kellin whispered, staring at Vic lovingly. Kellin still had his little space but with taking care of his baby while Vic went to work he was in big space a lot more often. That was another amazing thing that had happened. Vic had finally gotten to the point where he was ready to go back to his law firm with his brother and best friend. Which left Kellin to take care of their baby. But, it was all working out splendidly for them. Kellin had started to take care of himself more when it came to eating and he was finally truly and completely happy.

"She's your baby too," Vic laughed. Kellin let out a groan and buried his face in Vic's chest.

"Daddy, I don't wanna be big."

"Oh I guess I can go get her back to sleep real quick," the caregiver said and got out of bed. Vic left the bedroom to go to the nursery across the hall and picked up his baby. "Hey pretty Princess. How's my sweet little Anna? It's okay, you don't have to cry," he shushed, hugging her to his chest. Because of Kellin's absolute obsession with Frozen, Kellin and Vic had agreed to name their daughter Anna in honor of the movie.

Kellin grabbed his blankie and hurried into the nursery to watch Vic get the baby to go back to sleep. He smiled and leaned his head on Vic's shoulder as he started to sing The First Time in Forever to calm his little girl to sleep.

"You two are perfect," Vic murmured, smiling down at Anna. Kellin giggled and kissed Vic's cheek.

"So are you, now hush, our little girl is finally asleep," Kellin murmured as Vic set her down in her crib once more and looked at Kellin.

"Now that she's back to sleep, how about we go do the same in our room?" Vic said and picked his little up. Kellin smiled and buried his face in the crook of Vic's neck.

"I love you Daddy," he whispered.

"I love you, too, Daddy's Boy."