See You Again (Angst) Part 1

Edward Elric x Kara Mustang (OC)

This is for one of my friends Lee-san (Aka: OtakuGamerPro101 go follow her!) She's one of the best writers I've seen and she asked for me for a one shot so I'm delivering! Anyways, this is her OC, Lee-san.

[I do not own Fullmetal Alchemist or the character Kara Mustang. Those rights go to Arakawa-sensei and Lee-san]

"What do you want, Roy?" Kara Mustang, the younger sister of the infamous Flame Alchemist, Roy Mustang, held a slightly bored look at her older brother.

A smirk appeared on the older males face, giving Kara the shivers.

"I need you to go check up on someone for me, baby sister." Kara rolled her beautiful dark eyes, and propped her elbows on Roy's desk.

"And who's that? Your girlfriend?" A smart smirk appeared on Kara's face, causing Roy to retaliate with a thousand shades of red.

"Don't say something like that again, Kara!" The Flame Alchemist yelped, embarrassed beyond belief.

The eldest Mustang sibling cleared his throat before folding his hands across his face, his elbows propping them up.

"I need you to find a fellow State Alchemist." Kara's brother emphasized the word fellow with a certain tone that made her slightly confused.

Annoyance maybe?

"And I need to be your delivery boy because?" Kara walked around the large brown desk, next to the Flame Alchemist. "Sorry big bro. But that's asking too much and you know it." She said, flicking his head with her finger.

Kara decided to leave, flipping her long ebony hair across her shoulder.

"Ugh, Kara, you're going to be the end of me one day. I just need you to do this one thing for me, and then... I'll pay you back." Roy crossed his arms in an annoyed manner when he saw a smug grin on his little sister's face.

She looked at him, and held up both hands, an evil glint in her eyes.

"Ten thousand." She said simply. A question mark seemed to appear above Roy's head, not catching on.

Kara rolled her eyes at her brother's apparent senseless.

"Ten thousand cenz, and then we're even." An urk appeared on the Colonel's head, clenching his fists, readying to retaliate.

"I could always tell the Lieutenant about that girl you let into the office the other day." Kara said with a bored tone, pretending to be interested with her nails. At the corner of her eye, she could see Roy whiten in fear.

"Fine fine fine!! It's a deal! But if you mention any of that stuff..." The Colonel trailed off, already picturing the Lieutenant's angry face.

"Wonderful doing business with you Sir Mustang! Now, where do you need me to go?" Kara fiddled with her jet black hair between her fingers.

"Rush Valley. Apparently the person I'm looking for is there." Roy leaned back into his chair, resting his hands on his lap.

"Rush Valley? What is a State Alchemist doing in the ground-zero of automail?" Alchemists and automail mechanics weren't people that you really saw together, as both focused on two different things. So it was rare to find an alchemist, or more specifically an alchemist of the State, to be interested in the "science" of automail.