It Only Takes Once (Chapter 33)

"What's wrong babe?" Khadarious asked noticing my facial expression, when he came into our bedroom, where I was laid in the bed eating frozen pickle juice and watching movies on Lifetime.

"Hypothetically, if I were to swallow a piece of gum, do you think it'll get in the babies hair?" I asked turning the volume on the T.V. down.

"Are you serious right now?" He asked looking upside my head.

"Yeah." I replied slowly.

"No Shakayln." He said shaking his head at me. "It wouldn't get in their hair." He sighed.

"Okay good." I exhaled with relief.

Earlier today I was chewing a piece of gum and Pops scared the shit out of me and made me swallow it. I almost had a panic attack when I thought about my babies having bald patches in their head because of my foolishness.

"Are you sure you passed the bar exam?" He asked raising his eyebrow, referring to the exam I had to take when receiving my certification to become a lawyer.

"Yes." I replied after cutting my eyes at him.

"Don't get an attitude I was just asking." He said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"No." I protested. "You were trying to be funny." He started stripping out of his work attire and I had to look away from his body in order to remain mad at him.

"Yeah you're right." He laughed making me glare at him. "I'm sorry babe." He pouted after climbing into the bed with me.

"Whatever." I said waving him off when he tried to kiss me. "How was today?" I asked referring to his first day, back at work.

"It was good." He shrugged.

"Just good?" I asked.

"Nothing new." He sighed before laying his head on my chest and rubbing my belly.

"We missed you." I told him before running my hands through his hair.

"Missed you too, goodnight." He mumbled before turning his head and burying his face in my chest.

"Goodnight baby." I smiled before kissing the top of his head.

"Don't put me on Instagram." He mumbled sleepily.

"Okay baby." I laughed.

Khadarious wasn't asleep for long, before I had to wake him up because I had to use the bathroom. As soon as I climbed back into the bed with him he laid on me again.

I was literally having an internal battle with myself on whether or not I should put him on instagram.

He's so cute, I have to.

But he'll be mad at me.

Oh well, he'll get over it.

Or will he?

Yeah, he will.

I got my phone from my bra and went to my camera. I positioned the screen so you'd be able to see my belly, I also had to make sure my ring was in the shot too.

Gotta let these hoes know.

"Get slapped if you want to." He threatened, while keeping his eyes closed making me drop my phone.

Damnit I forgot to turn off the flash.

Since I already took the picture, I might as well post it. He'll get over it once he see's how cute he is.

I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine. I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine. Fuck what you heard, you're mine, you're mine. All I'm really asking for is you. You're mine, you're mine I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine. Fuck what you heard, you're mine, you're mine. As long as you know who you belong to.