Chapter 55

Bellatrix had almost changed her mind, when she was pregnant with Hermione she had fallen in love with Rodolphus, and had never loved anyone like it since. She was nervous about seeing him, but wanted Francesca to meet her father. Professor McGonagall had agreed to let both of them off school for two days, as long as they returned promptly, Bella had hoped for more time than that but was happy with what she could get. They met Hermione and the Lestrange manor, and got ready to finally see Rodolphus Lestrange.

Francesca was nervous; she had always just accepted that she didn't have a father but now she had an actual chance to meet him she was a little scared. "Where is he?" Francesca asked.

"He's in Dublin, Ireland for some reason." Hermione replied. "I have no idea why, but it's definitely him."

All three of them put their hands together and apparated away. The arrived in an apartment block, it reminded Bella of Hylo's place, but it wasn't quite as run down. "He's living here?" She muttered to herself.

"Apartment 37A." Hermione said, pointing to a door to their left. Bellatrix put a hand over her mouth and just stared at it, her eyes started to well up. She was going to see him again. After 12 years. "Bellatrix, do you wanna knock?"

"No." Bella said, shaking her head. "I can't you do it."

Hermione nodded and knocked on the door, it was answered by a young woman, she had dark blonde hair and was chewing gum. She looked at Bellatrix and her jaw dropped, Bella could see the gum in her mouth and was trying not to gag. "Are you Bella?" The woman asked, she had an Irish accent.

"My name is Bellatrix Lestrange, yes, who are you?" Bella asked nervously, she hadn't ever seen this woman before.

"Oh thank god your finally here! You can take your two bastards back." The woman said. "I'm Sydney by the way, Sydney Jackson."

"Are you talking about my children?" Bellatrix asked, walking closer to Francesca's side.

"Yeah, Oh my god, Tate will not stop screaming." Sydney said. "And Rod cannot calm him down. Like woah."

Bellatrix was about to question her, but chose to save her questions for Rodolphus. "Can we see Rodolphus?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was just about to get some baby food, but you can go in." Sydney said, walking out but leaving the door open so the others could go in.

Bellatrix stepped in and saw Rodolphus sitting on an armchair, he was asleep. There was a little girl, she couldn't have been more than three years old, she was tugging on Rodolphus's trouser leg. On the other side of the room there was a crib, it had a tiny baby in it that was sleeping. The little girl looked at Bellatrix and then started laughing, she went and hugged Bellatrix's leg.

"Your my mumma!" The girl cried, getting really excited. The girl looked remarkably like Bellatrix, she had curly black hair and dark eyes. Hermione took initiative and gently woke Rodolphus up, he looked at Bellatrix and froze. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I wanted to see you." Bellatrix said quietly.

Rodolphus stood up and walked strait over to Bellatrix and kissed her passionately, Francesca stepped back and gagged. "I missed you so much." He whispered.

"I missed you too." Bellatrix said, starting to cry. "But you have got a lot of explaining to do."

"I know I do." Rodolphus said. "But first, can I say hello to my girl? Hermione, it's great to see you again." He hugged Hermione and then turned to see Francesca. "And who's this?"

"I'm Cheska sir." Francesca said. "I'm... umm... your daughter?"

"Of course." Rodolphus said. "Well, it's nice to finally meet you."

Francesca nodded and Rodolphus looked back at Bellatrix. "I do owe you an explanation, but first, this is Nancy." he said, picking up the toddler, "And over there is Tate, but Sydney managed to get him to sleep after like three days so don't wake him up. These are..umm...your children."

"Yeah... No." Bellatrix said, shaking her head. "Because I distinctly remember giving birth to two children, not four."

"You didn't give birth to them, Sydney did." Rodolphus said. "She was a surrogate."

"Again." Bellatrix said. "No memory of that."

"Ok, I'll explain." Rodolphus said. "The last time I saw you I wasn't in control of my body, so I never actually got to speak to you properly. I escaped ministry custody, and I really wanted to see you again, so I came to the manor, but when you arrived you were giving birth, so I didn't want to disturb you. I wanted to remember you for ever though, because I couldn't stay in England, so I took a photo, your hairbrush, just some general things that reminded me of you. When I arrived in Ireland I rented this apartment and lived for like this for ages, I got interested in potion making and things like that. But I was so lonely without you and Hermione, I hated it, I wished that you could be with you. So I made a potion that could create life, I one of your hairs and one of mine in it and paid Sydney to drink it. She had Nancy, who is biologically your daughter, and then Tate, but I couldn't do it without you, I need you Bella."

Bellatrix didn't know what to do, she felt like she was going to faint, so Hermione helped her to the chair. "So..so..your telling me I have tw..two other children I didn't know about..."She said.

"Yes." he said. Nancy came up to Bellatrix and hugged her leg. "Your my momma."

"I guess I am." Bellatrix said. "Rod, how does she know me?"

"She looked at you picture every night before she went to sleep and knows how special your are." Rodolphus said. "I love you Bella, I lov-"

Before Rodolphus could finish, a bullet flew into the room and hit him in the back. Rodolphus gagged, and then blood flooded out of his mouth. "Rod?" Bella asked. "Rod? What's happening?"

"He's been shot!" Hermione said, holding him up. "I can only help him if we take him to st mungos now!"

"Go, honey, I can't lose him again." Bellatrix said, waiting until they had gone until she started crying. Francesca came up to her and hugged her.

"It's gonna be okay mum, let's just go home." They young girl said.

"We can't just leave them." Bellatrix said. "Apparently they are my children after all."

"Well, we can take them with us, you can have four children, a male heir to the lestrange line." Francesca said. "Plus, I get to have a little brother and sister, I mean look how adorable Nancy is."

"I can't just take them, they aren't mine." Bellatrix said.

"They are yours, that what he said." Francesca reminded her. "And it's not like we can just leave them here."

"What about Sydney? She'll be confused." Bellatrix said, standing up.

"We'll leave a note, and it's clear Sydney doesn't want them, so come on, what do you say." Francesca said.

"Chessie, I can't lose him again." Bellatrix said. "If he dies, I will too."

"Well he's not going to die." Francesca said. "Now lets go home."

Bellatrix picked up Tate and Francesca took Nancy, and they apparated back to the Lestrange manor, hoping and praying that Rodolphus would be alright. They would have to go back to school the next day, Bella wasn't entirely sure what to do about Nancy and Tate, but at least she wasn't lost anymore, she had seen him again, and she loved him more than anything else.

Agh why do I already love Nancy so much...I need to stop lol. Idek where this idea came from but I just kinda wanted to make Bellatrix's life slowly more and more complicated, and maybe we'll have a return of Narcissa soon as well....