Part 22

you ballsacks are in for a real treat

enjoy this whipped cream and cherry topped motherfûcker

Word count: 4165
____________________________

Harry's POV

I bounded up the stairs with Jillian over my shoulder, and I could hear her whimpering from behind me. I reached the bedroom and tossed her down onto the bed, staring hungrily at her while she arched her back against the sheets.

"Harry, please," she whined, grabbing the hem of her shirt in her hands and pulling it over her head and revealing her beautiful breasts. "Take those stupid balls out."

I held back a smirk and bit my cheek, unbuttoning my shirt and slipping it off my shoulders. I slowly leaned over her and connected my lips with her neck, pushing her down onto the bed and hovering my body over hers. She was trembling under my touch and I was living for it. She let out a shaky gasp and I moved my lips to hers as I fumbled with the button of her jeans. I tugged them down after disconnecting our lips, revealing her beautifully tanned legs. I kissed each thigh, inching closer to the inside of those dâmn red panties.

I carefully pulled them down as I made eye contact with her, tossing the underwear aside and then pushing her legs apart. I pulled out the Ben Wa balls and she let out a sigh of relief, yet here we were, just getting started.

I pressed my hand against her, cupping my fingers. I watched her plump lips form the shape of an 'o' and couldn't help but smile as I slowly inserted my forefinger. Her face twisted into a look of both discomfort and pleasure, so when I started pumping, she began to enjoy it more.

"Y-Yes, Harry," she breathed, but I flared my nostrils and leaned over to make eye contact with her, my hand gripping her hip tighter.

"You know that's not my name, baby girl," I said firmly, and she gasped as I forcefully pushed my finger in again, awaiting her answer.

"Yes, D-Daddy."

I licked my lips and inserted a second finger, pumping a little faster this time. Her little hands gripped my sheets tightly and her hips bucked against my fingers. I loved the control I had over her; even when I was simply standing next to her, I had so much power, and I loved it.

I removed my fingers from her and she let out a small whine as I unbuckled my trousers and pulled them down my legs, along with my briefs. I crawled on top of her, my lips connecting with hers and I positioned myself at her entrance. She wrapped placed her hands on my shoulders for leverage and I slowly pushed into her, biting my lip and grunting.

"Fuck, baby," I said. "You're so tight."

I then felt her muscles slowly relax, giving me the ability to thrust carefully. As I began to go in rhythm, I leaned down and began sucking on the sweet skin of her neck, feeling her hands tangle themselves in my hair. I grabbed them with my hands and pushed them back against the bed, holding her down as our hips smacked together.

I grunted as my thrusts got sloppier, and I pressed one more firm kiss to Jillian's jawline as I murmured, "I want you to ride me, kitten."

She let out another shaky breath as she nodded, my lips still lingering on her skin. I slowly pulled out and rolled over onto my back, Jillian following my movements and climbing on top of me, her legs straddling my waist. She bit her lip and looked at me for approval, so I grabbed her hips and positioned her above me, letting her slide down slowly onto my dïck. Her lips parted as she moved down, her hands on my stomach. I moved my hands to her thighs as she began rocking her hips against mine.