Author's Note

A huge thank you to everyone who read my story! I hope that you enjoyed it.

I always had a whim to try a werewolf book so I am glad that I gave it a shot. I am surprised at how elegant it turned out.

I would like to thank the readers who always brightened my day with their comments. Some posted them on the story for all to see. Some sent me PMs daily, while a few posted on my profile. Every comment was read, and I loved the ones that made me chuckle.

A huge thank you to @TotallyDapper and @JaneTheFirefox – they spent hours helping me edit this!

The cover was commissioned from GetPremades.com.

There were also about thirty who managed to vote on each newly posted chapter within an hour, which is an astounding feat in my mind since I have never managed that with books I was reading. There are simply no words to express how much that meant to me or how much it brightened my day.

From the bottom of my heart to all of you – Thank You.

Some statistics on the story:
This was my fourth book.
Writing Time: Three months (fully written before I posted)
First chapter was posted on: Jan. 1, 2017.
Completed: Feb. 19, 2017
Major edit completed on: June 10, 2018
~ 76,000 words (roughly 152 pages in a word document – single-spaced)

Fanfiction & Spinoffs:

I've had a few inquiries, and yes, people may write fanfictions and spinoffs as long as proper credit is given. Please list my story title and username in either your summary and/or Chapter one.

Example: My story was inspired by 'Looking To Belong', which was written by @CrystalScherer.

If you want, when you post it, let me know and I can add it to my reading list which is dedicated to such spinoffs.

Please note that I do not accept offers to translate my story as I may need those language rights if I ever publish it.

For a list of my upcoming stories or what I'm working on, please check out my 'What's Up?' book.

Feel free to check out my other books! You can click on my profile picture or use this link: www.wattpad.com/user/CrystalScherer