Chapter 4

Do Consider the Picture in the Media box!

Ohkay so! Am on fire! LOLZZ! But yes because am free and now a days I want to write something new not some old boring stuff so islye!

Once again oh GOD I love you all for such an awesome response! *HappyTears*!

Please keep showering your love like this only! Please please!

#ChapterIsNotEdited

Happy Reading!

Chapter 4

Manik's POV...

Her taxi and my Charlotte stopped after each other. She stepped out and I gestured her to wait till I park my bike in the parking.

Soon we both were walking inside the lavish hotel.

"They may ask you the details about the Sydney project! I advise you to get prepared!" She told me in a threatened tone and I nodded in a friendly manner.

"And one more thing! Try not to act over friendly with them!" She warned me as we reached the elevators and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Agar itna he bura lagta hoon tou why you brought me with you?" I asked with a bad face and she didn't comment on my statement.

I pressed the elevator button and we waited for it to come down.

"Is there any staircase to reach up?" I heard her murmur and looked at her fidgeting with her purse strap.

"You want us to climb 100s of stairs? No! never! Chup chaap lift say chalo!" I said in an angry tone as I stepped inside the elevator while she quietly followed.

In the lift there were three more people. They were in a business suit. I and Nandini stood beside each other while I pressed the button once again.

As soon as the elevator started moving I started whistling to pass my time and the other men smiled at me to which I smiled back.

The thing I didn't notice Nandini was no longer beside me.

With confused expressions I turned and saw her clinged to the elevator wall.