67

The three walked into the hangar, making sure no one saw them. "Calm down guys, I'm with you so it doesn't look suspicious." Natalia said. The four entered the hangar and the three clones ran to the fighters ready for them. "May the Force be with you." Natalia said as the clones shot up, she looked up as they sped up. Natalia walked back to the tower and met up with Rex, but the two were stopped by Tup and Dogma. "General! We must report something!" Dogma shouted, "To the General." Tup finished for him, "How about you report it to me and I'll tell the General for you." Rex said while placing his hands on his hips, "On second thought, nevermind." Dogma said as the two turned around and walked away. "That's what I thought." Rex said with a smirk.

A few moments later the fighters landed on the ground, "There they are." Natalia said with a sigh, the two ran over to Jesse and Fives and looked for Hardcase, "Fives, where's Hardcase?" Natalia asked, "Where is he?" She asked frantically, "He sacrificed his life for us, we're only alive because of him." Jesse said, Natalia looked down at the ground, "He's with the Force now." Natalia said, the three stayed silent until they were interrupted by a couple of Krell's clones.

Three of Krell's clones came out of the hangar and stood in front of them, "General Krell would like to see them in the tower." One of them said, Rex looked at Natalia and shook his head. Jesse and Fives looked at each other, Natalia could sense their fear. "Let's go." Rex said to Natalia, she nodded as they led the two clones up to the tower. "You wanted to see them, sir?" Rex asked as they walked into the command center. "Indeed." Was all he said, "It seems they have accomplished a very brave act, unfortunately they have commited a very serious crime in doing so, by directly disobeying my order." Krell said, "With all due respect, the order to attack the supply vessel was mine." Natalia said, "If punishment is to be given, it should go directly to me." Natalia explained, "Me too." Rex said, "This was all my doing, Captain Rex and General Schulter are just trying to protect us, I request the blame be put on me." Fives said, "You have the audacity to disobey orders and now you think you can request who to put the blame on?!" Krell yelled at Fives, Natalia gulped and looked at Krell yelling at Fives, "General Schulter, you know what to do." Krell said angrily.

"Fives, Jesse, I'm sorry, you are being imprisoned for treason against the Republic."