{ 56 }

{ Rebecca }

With summer coming to an end me and demi have to go to my school today to get my schedule and stuff. I'm going to a new school which in totally fine with because there was so much drama at my old school. I was upset to leave my softball team but this new school has a better team.

"Demi!" I snapped, "what?" She snarled, "what crawled up your ass! Ever since Madison brought up your abortion you haven't been yourself! What is going on?"

She sighed, "nothing okay? I'm fine."

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window "stop lying. I know you better than that, I know it has to do with the abortion so you might as well just talk."

She ignored me, "you know I recall once someone telling me that it's better to talk about what's bothering someone then keeping it bottled up." I smiled,

"Rebecca!" Demi snapped, she called me Rebecca that meant shut up, but oh well. "DEMETRIA! TALK TO ME! I MISS THE HAPPY YOU!" I yelled,

"Fine! You want to know! I killed an innocent human, it's my fault that I can never have a kid and if I ever get pregnant it's going to die no matter what, and if it doesn't die I will! It's my fault that I starved myself-" demi stopped yelling as tears rolled down her cheeks.

I honestly felt bad, "Demi, I'm in the same boat as you, you heard the doctor I may not be able to get pregnant. It's not your fault you starved yourself you hear me? It's not your fault you have a mental illness, just like it's not my fault I have mental illnesses. We didn't ask to be this way no one does, so stop pitying yourself and look around. So what you won't birth a child? There are other options of child birth you can get a surrogate like Glozell! Or adopt a child. So stop thinking the world is out to get you and think of the other possibilities."

Demi looked at me "thanks kiddo. When did you get so smart?" She wiped her tears and smiled. "Are you ready?" Demi asked "yeah, lets go." I smiled, we got out of the car and made our way into the school. People stared at us and whispered, "can we get a photo?" A group of girls asked. I smiled and nodded giving demi the 'okay'

She smiled "sure! What are yalls names?" Demi asked, "I'm Taylor, this is Logan and Tiffany." The girl smiled. "Meet my sister!" Demi smiled pulling me over "no, demi-" before I could speak she pulled me over and they smiled "Hey!" They smiled,  "hi."

"Can we see your schedule? Maybe your in some of our classes." One of the girl smiled, in pretty sure her name was Taylor. "Yeah sure." I handed them my schedule and they looked and talked "we have English!" The girl Taylor smiled,

"You and Logan, and I have Chemistry, and Gym!"

"Then Tiffany and you and Logan have History, Math."

Taylor smiled and handed me my schedule, "well can't wait to see you on Monday! Thank you demi for the photo."

Then they hugged her and me and left. I scoffed and rolled my eyes "you know they are only going to be my friend because your my sister." I smirked, "maybe, maybe not. Come on little sis let's get your ID and books."

We had gotten everything and I had met so many people, I was absolutely pooped, today was the last day we get to live in the pent house. So we went back home and began packing, "wow, I'm not going to miss this place." Dallas laughed as she brought her suit case into the living room. "Me either!" I agreed,

"Aaaannnnndd! That's the last of everything!" Demi giggled bringing hers and mine suit case out, "tomorrow we get to go home!" Demi grabbed me and put me in a hug. "I'm actually glad that mom and dad made us do this." I smiled, then Dallas came and joined in. "Me to! We would of never gotten along."

"We should take a picture!" Demi smiled, I nodded "I'll take it!"

I pulled out my phone and I got in between Demi and Dallas, then they kissed my cheeks and I stuck my tongue out and took it. We all laughed, "im posting it to Instagram!"

I opened Instagram and posted it with the caption "We survived a month!" Then I tagged both of them,
"So, what's going on with you and Lip?" Demi asked smiling, "He's my bestfriend." I smiled,

"Honestly, even though I've only known him for a month he is my bestfriend." I put my hands up and blushed. "Oh my god! Your blushing!" Dallas squealed. "What! No-No I'm not!" I yelled defensive, "stop lying!" Demi laughed.

"Okay! Fine I like him, but it won't happen anyways." I sighed, "well you won't know until you ask or try or something!" Dallas got up and picked up my phone.

"Hope you don't have plans for tonight!" Dallas smirked, "what are you doing!" I ran to Dallas "I'm so changing my password!" I growled as I looked at the text message. "What did she text?" Demi asked,

I took my phone and read the text out loud "Hey lip, today is my last day here do you want to go out for dinner?"

I rolled my eyes and demi smirked, then they little bubbles popped up, "oh my god he's typing!" Dallas yelled clapping her hands.

"Sure! Sounds awesome, wait time?" He texted back, then I texted back 7 and he replied with sounds great!

"I can't believe you guys." I rolled my eyes and landed on the couch. "Well our baby sister has a date!" Then they hugged me, oh my god. This is my life now.

---------------

Comment & Vote

Sorry for the long wait!!

Kik- xoxoaviaxoxo