Thirster 2467: 10.

Marilyn shrugs her shoulders and stares at Pierce.

"I-I don't know."

"There isn't a reason why you are here helping me?" He gazes at Marilyn before roaming his eyes around the room. "Is this some kind of trick?" She shakes her head and sighs.

"No one knows I'm sneaking in here to see you."

"Hm, a rebellious human, interesting." Marilyn walks up to him with curious eyes and kneels down to be his height. His eyes say a million stories. She knows it from the way his soft eyes speak to her. He purses his lips and pulls his eyes away from her. He clenches his jaw and grips his hands onto the arms of the chair.

"I just want to know what's so different about you vampires." Marilyn whispers, examining his sculpted features on his face with no flaw. It's impossible to see flawless people these days but the flawless ones are the dead ones. "Does your heart beat?"

"No." He mutters and from being so close to her he can smell the sweetness of her blood. It's intimidating and he carves it, his body craves from the hunger.

"How are you even moving and speaking now if your heart doesn't beat?"

"Why are you asking all these questions?" He stands up and slides away from her, walking against the glass window and staring ahead into darkness. Marilyn turns around and takes a step to him. Through the window glare and from the bright light in the box he sees Marilyn staring at his back.

"I've never really spoken to a vampire before."

"So you torture them and then finish them off to the point till they are dead." Suddenly he turns around and his fangs slip through his gums. He snarls at Marilyn while walking to her and she gasps in fright, taking a few steps back. "Is that what you want to do? Make me feel pity from what I have done as a vampire then kill me?"

Marilyn hits the chair and clenches onto it when Pierce came too close to her. He runs his tongue over his long sharp fangs and narrows his eyes to her. He places his arm around her waist and holds onto her.

"You should be afraid of me. You are stupid to have yourself locked in here without protection."

"If I die in your arms I'll know that I didn't die stupid, I died trying to help someone."

"I'm no one. I don't have a name on the streets."

"We can change that, together!"

"I don't need your fucking help. The only way to save yourself is to stay away from me." Marilyn quickly grins at his comment and brings her hand up to his face. She brushes away his hair that was covering half of his eye but he tightly clenches her wrist and stops her midway.

Marilyn and Pierce stare at each other, a monster and a human. They both are breathing deeply while he brushes his thumb along the veins on her wrists.

"You must be hungry." She mutters and he grazes at her wrist. His mouth waters at the feeling of tasting her blood again. "I trust you if you trust me." Marilyn adds and he licks his lips. He tried to stay away from her but she is always attracting him.

Pierce doesn't hesitate to gently moving his hand away from her wrist and holding onto her from her upper arm. He opens his mouth and presses down on her flesh before breaking the skin. Her blood pools in his mouth and he squeezes his grip on her waist. Marilyn bites the inside of her cheek so she doesn't let out a wince.

She would never think she'd let a vampire bite her but right now she is. A monster, the kind that murdered her whole family to bits. The kind who made her get sent into this world of the living and the dead. Something she wish she avoided, wishing she could escape from. But there is always someone or something pulling her back. Just like Pierce right now who has dragged her into his world.

Pierce brings his green eyes to hers and feeds while staring at her. Marilyn gasps at his wounds slowly healing back to his original skin color.

"Oh my god you're healing." She hisses when he bites harder but pulls away. He licks his lips that had blood stained on them and chuckles. The hair on Marilyn's neck stands up from his laugh.

"That's what blood does to us demons. It heals us."

"I know but it's so crazy what mother nature can do."

"She did nothing great besides creating us, demons crawling at night. Killing the pure and living for survival. If death comes, I will sure know that I'll be going to Hell." Marilyn cradles her arm against her chest before grabbing Pierce's old t-shirt that was on the ground. She rips it into pieces before creating a small piece of cloth just to wrap around her wrist to stop the bleeding.

"Are you okay now to answer questions?"

"Why do you even need questions, you're going to kill me anyways."

"I'm not going to kill you Pierce."

"Let get me out of here then." He begs and I purse my lips into a tight line.

"I-I can't do that."

"Why."

"Because there's a reason why I want to talk to you."

"To find my humanity? Sorry honey but that disappeared long ago." He rolls his eyes and I sigh in frustration.

"Fine maybe that was one reason but there's something else."

"What." He spits back to me and I look at him with concern.

"There can be a cure." Pierce stares at me and a fog of silence surrounds us.

"Impossible."

"It can be possible though."

"Is that why you humans have been taking my blood and torturing me? Why don't you inform your little idiotic scientists that there is no cure."

"How do you even say that? You don't even know and how about if there is one?"

"Then kill me." Marilyn furrows her eyebrows in confusion and crosses her arms over her chest.

"No why? Why would you want that?"

"You think I'd want to become human again? After killing hundreds of people over the years?"

"I thought it'd be a great new start."

"Not for me Marilyn." He snaps back and I shut my mouth from arguing. I bite my bottom lip before staring at him for a while.

"How did you become a vampire?" Pierce sits down on the chair and stares at the ground.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Please." I beg, walking towards him. "Please tell me." He looks at me and sighs before starting.

~~~~~~

Hello!!

vote

comment

follow me :)