Kiss Me

Christian's POV
     I pick her up. She's SL light in my arms; like a feather. I can't bring her back to the dorms, that would mean going past sober students and they would see me carrying her.
     I push past the drunken crowd of people and into the hall. Thank god the door leads outside and its late. Spencer is waiting out in front of the car for me. He opens the back door for me. I help her in, trying not to wake her. After getting in myself, I buckle both of us. My hand brushing past the skin that her black skirt isn't covering. Its so soft, she applied lotion not long ago.
     She sits up, opening her eyes for a second, then passing out again, her head landing on my lap. I wish her head were there in a different situation. Absently, I run my hand through her long dark brown hair.
     When we get there, I somehow manage to get her up without waking her. The house is cold, like a window has been left open. My maid bawls her head when she sees me. Her eyes show surprise and some fear when she sees Angel.
     "You are free to leave  now," I tell her. She gives me a kind smile before scattering off. I make my way up the stairs and into the spare bedroom, passing the playroom. The spare room is white and gold decorated with the headboard is white with silver pins.
      I lay her down down on the bed and take my shirt off. Sitting her up again, I get her shirt off. I take a mi ute to just admire her beauty. However, I also take notice of cutting scars on waist and some on her wrists. 
     Once she's in nothing but my shirt and undergarments, I cover her and let her sleep. There's no question that she'll wake up confused and mad. She's already told me to stay away and now she's gonna think I'm some crazy stacker.
     ×××××××
      I walk into the spare room in the morning. Its the time when usually I get up to get ready for work, but today I have to go down to Century Enterprise because something went wrong.
     She's sitting up, looking around confused and obviously scared. She sees me and the fear in her eyes grows. "Wh-what am I doing here?" She asks.
     "You passed out drunk last night while at the party. I was called to check due to to a noice complaint. That boyfriend of your was trying to get you in bed. Your lucky I was there when I was," I say.
     "We-we didn't d-do anything, did we?" She asks. I can see why she would be concerned of that. I'm not in to having sex when the girl is drunk. I shake my head. "Um, then thank you."
     "Your welcome," I say, sitting down and putting butter in the toast. Getting up I hand it to her. She takes a bite of it, looking up at me. I lean in close to her, moving her hair out of the way.
     "Wh-what are you doing?" She stutters. I grin and lean the rest of the way in, my lips fitting her hers. She doesn't move for a few seconds, probably in shock. She let's out a quiet whimper.
     "That."
       ××××××××
            Angel's POV
     I dong understand what is happening but I don't want to stop it. His lips feel soft and warm on mine. I run my hand through his brown locks. He bites on my bottom lip as he pulls away, making moan.
      "If you were mine you wouldn't be able to walk for a week," he says. I can feel my cheeks flush. "Anyways, finish eating. Then I'll have my driver take you home." He takes his shirt off, setting it on the edge before going to the bathroom.
    "Why are you like this?" I ask. He comes back out and looks at me intensely before sitting down. "I'm nothing special."
     "Cause I've taken an interest in you. And as for the special part, there's just something about you. I would like you to accompany me to coffee this afternoon after your classes. We should...discuss something." 
     "What?"
    "Things."

AN: things....contract. Comment!! Stay alive |-/      -Veah