chapter 8:new boss in town

"well well would you just look at the busy streets of New York city,"Thomas fixed his fedora smirking. If you didn't hear last chapter,which you should've because it's Wattpad you read,that this is thomas. This prestigious,crazy acting man isn't just jokes. His partner in crime is James Madison. Let's just say he's always sick. "Jefferson,what are we doing here,"James coughed a little looking at Thomas. Thomas walked with his fancy looking rod cane thing,"I heard a little news boy is on the lookout for me. So if I cause a distraction,he will come to it. I heard he's quick on his feet." James patted his shoulder,"you might as well wait this out thomas. Your going ahead of yourself." Thomas smiled and nodded,"yea I might as well."

Eliza and angelica sang and danced their hearts out. Eliza was off the stage with angelica,"angelica.......We support Peggy through everything right?" Angelica sighed,"I think about that every night Eliza. I don't know." Eliza looks down,"she did look like she wasn't having fun singing on stage." "Excuse me ma'am but may I say you look gorgeous today,"burr stated at angelica. Angelica blinked and rolled her eyes,"burr you disgust me." Burr blinked as he watched angelica and Eliza walk away. Peggy was in the park practicing her swinging. Eliza spotted her and ran to her hugging her,"Peggy our dear sister." Peggy blinked and smiled nervously,"oh um hi Eliza hi Angelica." Angelica picked the ball up and stared at it. She then smiled and looked at Peggy,"what are you waiting for!? Hurry get into position." Peggy smiled brightly and got ready.