epilogue

hey girl,
open your walls,
play with your dolls,
we'll be a perfect family

1 week later

korea boo: YG's newest girlgroup, BLACKPINK, disbanding?

allkpop: Police finds marijuana plant and Kang Byung-yeon's body in BLACKPINK dorm

soompi: BLACKPINK Jennie, guilty after murdering Kang Byung-yeon

kpopworld: BLACKPINK Rosé sent to prison after smoking illegal drugs

ilovekpop: BLACKPINK Jisoo commits suicide after jumping from the YG building

lisa almost laughed as she saw the articles on her twitter account.

"those girls finally got what they deserved." she takes a sip of her coke.

she did not feel the regret in her veins. instead, she felt accomplished to what she had done.

yes, she had set all of these up.

once upon a time, a month before their debut, lisa had given one of their body guards— kang byung-yeon— five billion won just to do one thing for her.

make jisoo fall in love with him and cheat on jennie.

it was actually two things, but she didn't give a fuck.

she watched in satisfaction as byung-yeon and jisoo interacted, eventually falling in love with each other. she watched in satisfaction as she saw jennie buying three cases of beer and drinking them all up in one night. she watched in satisfaction as she sees jennie being dragged by the police.

it wasn't her fault the byung-yeon was killed though, but she didn't care. it also wasn't her fault when rosé also got arrested, but she didn't mind anyways. besides, rosé took everything from her. starting from the position of the main vocal up until she stole all the fans' attention away from her.

indeed, her shy and cute facade that she had to keep up while being in blackpink worked, because their entire fanbase defended her when they knew about the girls bullying lisa. she almost wanted to die while
playing the victim.

she claimed she was traumatised, so yg did everything to save the remaining member of the group--much to her delight.

"lisa, have you taken your medication yet?" one of the nurses asked her, making her snap out of her beautiful daydream.

"of course, i did, miss. i wouldn't get better now, would i?" she gave the nurse a saccharine smile.

one more thing she didn't regret

was being taken to a mental hospital.