How I met the Creepypasta

I layed quietly on my bed, staring at the ceiling. It was so calm and quiet, and utterly boring to the point where I could obnoxiously scream at the top of my lungs to keep me company. It was precisely ten o'clock at night, on a Thursday night. I knew I had school in the morning, so I know I'd be better to get some sleep.

That thought came to me about two hours ago.

I have layed here doing nothing with my eyes closed, and haven't grown the slightest bit exhausted. I even thought of reading this book called The Hunger Games, but think it rather not to. I was the only one in 9th grade who hasn't read the damn book, unfortunately. I go to Northberry High School in Arkansas State. I live with both my parents, one older brother, and a dog named Cutie Pie. I gave her that name because she really is a cutie pie!

At my school, I have three friends. Their names are Jamie, Josh, and Raymond. Jamie is like a frekin' Goth movie star, or that's how she dresses everyday. She has her black hair spiked in the back like some kind of hair style you'd see one of the guys from Black Veil Brides do. Well, I think they're guys... I really don't know, because I haven't listened to any of their music, nonethess know what they look like. She has pale skin, and these bright radiant eyes that were green, and had her ears pierced all the way up. Heavy eyeliner she did wear, and some dark, but at the same time colorful clothes. And those hunting boots she wore put the cherry on top of her. Being Jasmine.

And then there's Josh. I'm going to be straight up with you- he's gay. But he is without a doubt, the most amazing guy I've ever met. He's quite fascinating, and makes the best jokes. He has strawberry blond hair, and deep blue eyes. He might even be the smartest one out of the whole group, come to think of it.

And finally, Raymond. Raymond is by far the funniest (don't take this to any offence) black guy I have ever met. He's not really like any other black guy, he can keep his pants up, and is rather kind and cares about all of us together. He's a great prankster as well. In matter of fact, he has been ranting on about this thing called 'Creepypasta.' By the way he explains it, Creepypastas are stories online that are made to scare you down a size or two. He goes on and on about the stories on there, saying that they are real, but as I normally think; it's a bunch of baloney. I don't but it a bit.

But it does make me want to read some of these 'stories.' I actually like things that are made for scaring, and get a good thrill out of them. Raymond said that they're better than any horror movie I will ever see.

And looking over to see my private computer off in the corner of my small room, I finally decided to put that to the test.

I hoped out of my bed, and made my way over to the small computer desk, and clicked the tower to life. I pressed in my password, and watched as it set all my private settings. I then clicked the Google box, and typed in 'Creepypasta stories.' It gave me a responce rather quickly. Which was odd, because I normally have to give it a minute to load due to the poor service we have in these parts of Arkansas,  but oddly enough... It was well and ready to go!

I scrolled down the suggestions, waanting to pick one that caught my eye, and as I did, I saw this link to this site called 'Creepypasta.com.'  I easily found more interest in this than any of the above, and proceeded to click on it. It lead me to the site, oddly quick, but who was I to complain? It then showed me a list of stories, and I rationally scrolled down. I saw all names, like Abandoned by Disney, or Squidward's suicide, and even one called Jeff the killer, and then Jane the killer, Vicious the killer, Ticci Toby, Clockwork, and al this funky mess. What have I gotten myself into?! Because so far, this sounds GREAT! I then decided to click on one without looking to read, and found that I had clicked on one called 'The Legend of Zelda- BEN Drowned.' I thought that it was personally a crappy name, but I gave it a shot. I read a couple of sentences when my computer screen started flickering, and would black out. I couldn't read the story during the process, so I tapped the top of the monitor a couple of times before it blacked out completely.

"Great..." I mummbled to myself. "Think I burned it out-"

My sentence was cut off by the small hum of light errupting from the center of the screen, when suddenly a hand reached out of my screen.

No lie. There was a hand coming through my screen, and it was reaching out for me. I did what most girls would do- started to freak out. I tried getting out of the chair, but the hand grabbed my arm with force, and the last thing I saw was myself being brought into the illuminating light.