38.Revenge

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Congrats to all of us who passed the exam!" The group put their saké together, except for Jungkook who sips on his apple juice.
"Cheers!"

To celebrate their successes, Rapmon made a reservation at Irodori, a luxury Japanese restaurant that has six private rooms with Tatami mats.
In front of 9 people, was a large table full of Japanese food including sashimi, sushi, tofu, tempura, crab, hand rolls, teriyaki, and many more.

"Since we're eating, I've prepared a dad joke." Jin said with excitement.

"Not again." Maknae heavily sighed.

"Why does he have so many dad jokes?" Minhee questioned.

"Tell me when it's over." Suga don't give a damn.

"Hamburgers." Jin started to laugh hysterically.
"Do you know what color are they?"

"Hamburger?" Minseo look at Jimin to see if he knows it.
"What is it?"

"How would I know, jagi?" Jimin replied.
"I'm not good at lame jokes."

"Brown?" Hobi guessed.

"No, burgundy!" Jin laughed so hard at his own jokes that it sound like a squeaking window.
Surprisingly, most of the member laughed as well!

"You find this funny?" Jimin asked Minseo who's laughing uncontrollably.

"It's not." She continue to laughed.
"But that's what makes it funny."

"Jin hyung, that wasn't that funny! I dare you to eat wasabi as a punishment." Taehyung told Jin.

"No, he's going to die choking like last time." Hobi replied instead.

"That's what she said." Rapmon slip that in and the group give him a weird look.

"Who invite this thing?" Suga frowned.

"Thank you for coming to Irodori." The waitress placed the check on the table before leaving.

Taehyung immediately grab the check to look at the price.
"Wohh." His jaw dropped looking at those huge numbers on the receipt. The other member have the same react when they lean closer to see the price.

"I nominate Rapmon and Jimin to pay for the meal since they both ranked first." Hobi said.

"I agree!" The rest of the group nodded

"I didn't sign up for this" Rapmon said

"WHAT?! Jin hyung should pay, he ate the most!" Jimin insisted.

"Alright, alright." The oldest one said.
"Let's be fair, we should vote. How many people agree Rapmon and Jimin should pay?"

All of the member except for Rapmon and Jimin raised their hand without a second thought.

"You too?!" Jimin frowned at Minseo how mouthed back 'mian'

"Fine." Rapmon and Jimin sighed in defeat.

"Here," Rapmon take out his wallet.
"I feel like I'm being robbed."