42. Final

*A few years later*

3RD PERSON's POV

"This is not good." Minseo could barely breath.
"Minhee, I feel like dying."

"Relax~~" Minhee sings in the back.
"It's the best day of your life."

"Gosh, I remember when you were just 5." Mr. Kim sighed.
"Now my daughter is getting marry."

"I'm so nervous, appa." Minseo tightly wrapped her sweaty hand around the bouquet that Jimin's mother gave her.

"I felt the same way on my wedding day too." Her father light patted her other hand on his arm to calm her down.

Although there was air conditioner all around her, Minseo continues to sweat as she heard the wedding officiant announcing her name on the other side of the two front doors.

"Minseo, you still have time to run if you want." Her father laughed.

"Dad, I tried running away from him years ago and it was the worse decision I've ever made."

"Oh god, that makes me remember that bastard Ethan." Minhee sighed.

"It's time to enter the hall!" The wedding organizer said and Minseo's eyes almost popped out of her sockets.

"Let's welcome the bride!" Was the last thing Minseo can hear before the two doors open up, revealing the long carpet aisle in front of her.

Minseo tried to remain calm as she heard the loud screams and claps from the people attending the wedding.

"Shall we go?" Her father then led her slowly down the aisle.

When she enter the hall, Minseo looked up to see the brightest eye smile on her mochi's face.
He was dressed in black tuxedo, and to Minseo, he was the most handsome person in this hall or perhaps the whole world.

She let out a little chuckle at Jimin's groomsman, Bts, who loudly screams in happiness like it was their own birthday.

Minseo took her last step as her father took her hand and passed it to Jimin as they stood side by side.

"You're so beautiful, my heart almost stopped beating." Jimin whispered to his soon-to-be-wife.

"Argh.... such a dangerous woman." He playfully smiled.

"Tch, said the guy who give my heart problems." She murmur back.

"Mr. Park, will you take Miss Kim Minseo as your wife, dote on her, go through happiness and sorrow with her, support her and give your everlasting love to her?" The wedding officiant in front of them asked.

"Yes, I do." Jimin replied almost instantly.

"Then will you, Ms. Kim Minseo, take Mr. Park Jimin as your husband, be faithful to him, go through happiness and sorrow with him, support him and give your everlasting love to him?"

Minseo looked straight into his eyes before saying
"I do."

The officiant now turn to Jimin with the rings in his hands.

"Mr. Park, will you take this ring and place it upon Ms. Kim's finger, and as you do, repeat after me, these words:"

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of God."

Jimin then places the wedding ring on Minseo's ring finger as he repeat after the words.
There wasn't a single second that a smile was not on both of their faces.

"Ms. Kim, will you take this ring and place it upon Mr. Park's finger, and as you do, repeat after me,..."

Minseo happily put the ring on Jimin's finger while repeating the same words over.

"You may now kiss the bride."

"Finally." Jimin and Minseo both laughed when the two coincidentally whisper the same word.
Without wasting another second, they lean in to kiss each other.

"OH MY GAWTTTT" The hall was filled with Bts's screams

"YES CHIMCHIM!!" Taehyung joyfully yelled.

"OH MAN HOLY SHITT!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"We're going to be uncles soon guys." Rapmon enthusiastically said.

"Ahh, I can't wait!" Suga show his gummy smile.

"Do you want to arrange marriage your kids with mine?" Jhope suggested.

"Maybe..... if they don't look like horses." Jimin remarked.

"Well then, I hope your kids is not as jamless as their dad." Jhope retorted

"Guys.... why so salty on my wedding day?" Minseo chuckled.

"Yeobo~~~" Jimin wrap his arms around her waist.
"How does it feel to become Mrs. Park?"

"It's the best feeling ever." She sincerely told him.

"Gosh you don't know how long I've waited for today." Jimin softly kiss her cheek.

"Me too."

"I was always looking forward to the day you'll walk down the aisle and say 'I do' to me." He cheekily smile.
"My dreams came true today~"

"Aren't our thoughts to similar?" Minseo laughed.

"If our thoughts is similar, does that mean you're also looking forward to another event today?" Jimin mischievously asked.

"What event?"

"Our wedding night." Jimin winked.

A/N

Sorry y'all, I can't write smuts