Epilogue

3RD PERSON's POV

"Mochiiii!!!!" Minseo whine for the hundredth time.
"It's my turn!~"

"Nope~" Jimin couldn't let go of their baby girl for a second.

"Aigooo~ our little princess is already 1 year old!" Jimin cutely play with his daughter who just stares at him with her big eyes, curious of what he was talking about perhaps.

"That's not fair, she's my baby too!"

"Look Jihee~ your grumpy eomma is getting angry!" Jihee start making baby chuckle when she heard her appa laughed.

"Aishh, fine." Minseo plopped down on the sofa, watching Jimin carrying Jihee around.
Her frown turn into a smile as soon as she spotted Jimin showering their daughter with kisses.

"Jihee-ah, eomma is jealous. Shall we give her a kiss?~"
Jimin said as he carries Jihee toward Minseo. Both of them lean closer to give her a peck.

"Here you go, yeobo." Jimin places Jihee gently on her mother's lap.
He continued to entertain the baby by singing and dancing to her as she crawl and climb all over Minseo.

"Baby~" Jimin pinched her cheeks it that makes Minseo giggles.

"I guess she got her mochi cheeks from her father." Minseo said.

"Like father, like daughter. Right Jihee?~"

*DING DONG*

"Oh, it must be Bts." Jimin said.

"I'll go get it!" Minseo sprung up from the sofa and unlock the front door.

"Where's my Jihee at??!" Bts was still as loud as ever. On their hands was full of gifts for the  birthday girl.

"Your favorite uncle, Kooki, is here~~" Jungkook went straight to tickle her and she giggle a mess.

"Aigoo, she's so cute!" Minhee and Hobi melted at the sight of Jihee.

"Of course, she's my daughter." Jimin said proudly.

"Jihee-ah, look what uncle Jin bought for you!" Jin give her his Super Mario figure and she put it straight in her mouth.

"No! Don't play with that." Suga took the toy out of her hands and replace it with a stuffed Kumamon.

"You guys are spoiling my kid." Minseo said.

"Come on, Minseo. She's only 1." Jin replied.

"I want to hold her!" Rapmon stretched his arms out but Jimin quickly slap it away.

"You're going to break my baby." Jimin shake his head.

"Baby-ah!!~" Taehyung picks her up instead and spun her around in his arms as she laugh till the point she drooled.

"Don't drop the baby!" Jimin and Minseo said in unison.

"How is work so far guys?" The whole group gather together to eat dinner.

"Pretty tiring." Rapmon replied.
"All the business trips drain my energy."