Talking

Ronan, Adam, Blue and Gansey sat on the worn brown sofa thinking about what had happened in the dream. They had come to the same conclusion - they had had the same dream. Gansey held his head in his hands, massaging his hair, making it even messier than before, trying to think of something to do.

"What even was that thing, the ONLY night I get to sleep and an evil demon thing decides to threaten us" he cried. As Gansey looked up you could see the prominent bags under his eyes
"I don't know, but I can't risk the lives of my family, my mum... she's just got into another relationship, I don't want to take it from her'" Blue put her hand on Gansey thigh in a reassuring way.
Ronan spoke up, it had seemed like he was deep in his thoughts "I can't lose Matthew, I can't"
Adam slowly moved his hand closer to Ronans, intertwining their fingers. "I have no one close to my heart apart from you guys"
"We have to leave Henrietta for the sake of our family's" Blue said with tears in her eyes.
Just as her world was beginning to get back to normal and she had found people (however one person in particular) she truly loved, then
something had to rip it apart again. With time they all agreed they would have to leave Henrietta. Blue and Ronan went to their families to explain, yes, there was a lot of of shouting and debating for Blues family however tears and i love you's at the end. For Ronan it was similar however most of the shouting was between him and his older brother, Declan. 
Gansey would be going to Britain, Blue to France, Ronan to Germany and Adam to Spain. They would be close but not too close (A/N I have changed the threat in chap 1 so if you want to go re-read that then comeback 20-2-17)
The red mass said they had a week so they were gonna spend that week with each other.

-----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapters and the alteration of storyline! I'd love to hear you opinions on the book so far so comment and vote! Happy reading 😊 xox
-A