Demi freaking lovato!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbie's p.o.v:
I woke up and hurried out of my room. I grabbed a pair of clothes and got in the shower. I started to think... What if Demi Lovato was actually looking at me! Aha what a thought.

I washed up fast but usually I take forever. Aha but I have to hurry up because I don't want to be late for work at the golden Carla!

I quickly got out and dried myself and put my clothes on. I ran to the kitchen grabbed a granola bar and ran to the door slipping on my shoes and running out of the door.

I arrived five minutes late but luckily Brooke -one of the other waitresses- covered for me. I thanked her and got to work.

-------------------break-----------------

I just finished and now I have a half an hour lunch break. I walk to subway because I don't really like always eating at golden Carla's because the food gets boring.

I walk into subway and I can't believe my eyes.

Sitting at a table eating a sub is Demi freaking Lovato!!!!!!!!!!

I grab my phone and take a picture, it's not creepy she's a celerity and well she's fine! Aha! I text Dem!

Messages:

A: OMG! Guess what!!

D: what? 😜

A: I see Demi freaking Lovato that's what she's so fine! Aha!

I read what and my mouth dropped and I turned red. I can't believe I just basically told her I'm a lesbian

D: you like girls too?

A: what? You're lesbian?

D: yup

A: lol wow! Btw I call Demi Lovato she's mine

D: lol she's all yours! Btw you should go talk to her

A: are you kidding?

D: no?

A: I'd freak out and scare her off

D: come on, do it!

A: fine but is it weird every time I message you and you start to reply Demi Lovato is too?

D: ummmm no

A; lol ok, I'm gonna talk to her!! 😉😍😂😜😂

D: go get her tiger 😜😉😏😏😏

A: oh josh stop you weirdo! Omg Demi's looking at me

D: lol cool

A: I got to go my breaks almost done I got twenty minutes left and I wanna talk to miss hot stuff over there plus I'm hungry

D: hot huh?

A: totally 😂😂 bye

D: bye have fun 😏😏

End of messages

I walk up to the front and order quickly. While I wait I think why doesn't Demi have like a billion fans surrounding her? Oh well more time with her for me!! I pay and casually walk up to her with a shy smile on my face.

She looks up at me and smiles and I feel my feet go wobbly. I smile and she giggles. My smile widens and she motions for me to come see her and my eyes widen.

I force myself to step forward and in ten seconds I'm at her table. I slowly pull the chair out and lower myself. She spoke to me and my eyes widen more! She's freaking talking to me holy... wow.

"I'm Demi Lovato, what's your name?" She asks me
"My name I..is a..a...a..Abbie?" I say but it sounds more like a question than an answer but she just smiles at me. After awhile I get comfortable and we start talking and I don't know where my confidence comes from but I feel like I know her already but I just ignore that feeling and enjoy the company that my celebrity crush is providing me. I look at my watch and sigh.

"What's wrong?" She asks me

"I have to go to work" I say sadly and slowly get up from my chair.

She stands up and hugs me. I freeze as tense up. I slowly wrap my arms around her and engulf her in a really long and comfortable hug.  I pull away and she hands me an envelope.

"What's this?" I ask

"It's for you! Umm you should probably get back to work don't you think abb?" She says and I smile at the nickname.

I give her another quick hug and say goodbye then walk back to the golden Carla to finish my shift. While I was walking I opened the envelope and my face turned in to a shocked expression.

She gave me front row tickets to her next concert and back stage passes!!

OMG!!

----------------------------------------------------------

So how was that chapter?
Please leave comments and please vote thanks and I hope you enjoyed it!