three

It was Draco's first time to ever step foot to the muggle world. At first it seemed very odd for him to do this because of some few circumstances, but as he looked at Hermione he felt automatically okay.

"So, Malfoy I may want to ask you why did you wanna go here in the first place?"

"I told you, I am on a secret mission and I cannot tell you what it is"

"I've taken you here even though I know you're not even supposed to and still you won't tell me your little secret" She scoffed.

"Whoa now, Granger I never knew you'd be quite interested in me" He smirked, teasing her playfully as she rolled her eyes and said, "Fine do what you do but I won't come looking for you." and she walked to the bus stop.

Not thinking clearly of the consequences of his actions, Draco doesn't really know where to go or what to do here. It's like he had almost forgotten the main reason why he had went. The bus had came and Hermione jumped in, Draco immediately ran to her and followed Hermione.

He smirked, seeing Hermione sitting beside the window of the bus, Hermione looked at him in both confusion and annoyance. He sat down next to her which luckily was empty and she asked him, "I thought you had to fulfill a secret mission, you say?"

"Granger are you not thinking? Do you think I have a convenient place to stay? Now it would be grand if you would--"

"If I would let you stay in my house? no." she crossed her arms. "I'll pay you once we return back home."

"I'm not asking for your money, Malfoy." She sighed. "Plus I'm not even planning on staying at my parent's house." she muttered, wishing Draco had not heard that. But he did. 

"Wow, I cannot imagine what a pretty little rebel you must be." He chuckled a bit. She tried to ignore the conversation. "Why are you here then?" He continued.

"Aren't I supposed to ask that question to you?"

"You've already asked and now it's your turn to answer."

"I don't want to answer that Malfoy I thought we had agreed on minding own businesses once we get here."

"No, you didn't say anything about that." Silence.

Hermione insisted not to talk all the way to her hometown. The clouds were turning grey and a gust of wind was releasing, signaling that it was about to rain. 

She looked over at Draco who has already fallen asleep on the trip though it was only 20 minutes. His head tilted on his left, his blond hair strands were hiding his face and she thought he never looked so peaceful and so innocent in his entire life. 

She also noticed he didn't brought anything with him except probably his wand. She then felt pity over him and decided to let him stay with her for a while. She did obliviate her parents however; Hermione wasn't quite sure where to stay yet. Perhaps a hotel nearby her parents' house. 

She looked out the window to see rain pouring down already and a sign saying there is only a few kilometers away from her hometown.

Once they reached the bus stop, Hermione poked sleeping Draco Malfoy. "Malfoy, wake up we're here." she whispered, Draco slowly opens his eyes and stood up. "Where are we?"

"Just follow my lead and do not ask any more questions."

"I do what I want, no need to control me." He scoffed with his raspy voice, and yawned right after.

~

Before even going to her parents' house They walked to a nearby hotel to book a stay and for Malfoy to rest for a while.