eight

It was mid-day and the sun was beaming at Hermione and Ginny. They were off to shop some clothes like other people do.

"So Mione, spill it" Ginny said whilst they were walking on the sidewalks. "Spill what?"

"About you! I know something's a bit off about you so I might as well know by now. Plus, don't need to worry, your secret's safe with me" Ginny winks, making Hermione roll her eyes.

"I'm not telling you anything because nothing really happened that much over the past few days.."

"Oh really? I can't seem to think that Hermione Granger would stay at the leaky cauldron for quite some time and not go out"

Hermione raised her eyebrows, assuming that Ginny must've found out something she shouldn't.

"What you are you hinting at, Ginny?" She laughed anxiously. Though in her mind she was already saying, who told you about draco? Was it him? I swear I am not going to help that git anymore I--

"Oh look, smoothies!" Ginny points at the stall. "You wait here, I'll treat us some cold drinks" She continued.

While waiting for Ginny to get drinks, she was distracted by the books displayed on a book shop across her.

Luckily after the end of the war, wizards have shown a bit of interest with the muggle culture by having a book, instead of discriminating them.

She glanced over the books that were displayed and all of a sudden a familiar face had shown behind the display.

A rather tall, pale, and serious-looking man.

Draco. She thought.

Though how much she wanted to give him a smile, she backed away slowly.

However, trying not to get caught by Draco, his eyes meets hers, only through the window, of course.

Hermione quickly looked away from him, turning back at Ginny who is already holding two cups of smoothies, grinning at her.

"Bottoms up!" Ginny says, handing the drink to Hermione.

She took a sip, tasting a very odd taste of strong vanilla, strawberry and rum.

Hermione turned around to see Draco is already gone from the book shop.

"Okay, Hermione. Now tell me the truth."

Hermione was still sipping her odd tasting smoothing, until she gulps and says,

"I went back to the muggle world! With Malfoy and he wanted to have a tour--"

"Malfoy?!?" Ginny almost shouted his name in a state of shock, but Hermione quickly shut her.

"Shhh. Please do not tell this to anyone, I swear Ginny" Hermione begged, shushing her afterwards.

Ginny nodded, Hermione slowly putting her hand down from Ginny's mouth. "Okay, okay. Good" Hermione exhales.

Until then she had realized Ginny had put veritaserum in her drink. "You dashed a veritaserum down my drink, didn't you? That's why it tasted so weird!"

Ginny shrugged and says, "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Now, tell me all about Malfoy.. I can't believe you would hide such a thing!"

"Well of course I would! You don't see me spilling beans that I was out with our ex-rival do you?" Hermione crossed her arms.

"Good point. Sooo, did you two... you know, made out?"