Chapter 7

Hi Guys...

There's a picture of what Jake and Hayden's outfits are for the night->

If you open the external link you will find a picture of Caroline Hurst, Hayden's dad's fiancee ->

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the final bell I started walking towards Jake’s classroom until I heard two voices coming from inside.

“Well... Mr Peterson the students have taken quite a liking to you” The voice purred at Jake trying to sound flirtatious. I looked through the window on the door, luckily someone hadn’t pulled down the little blind on the window. I saw Jake sat at his desk and he kinda looked scared. When I looked at the person sat to his right on his desk with one leg over the other I saw... Miss Brown. I gasped quietly.

“Ye well I’m glad... I’d hate to be the new teacher who everyone hates” he said nervously. She started to slowly move further towards him. I saw him gulp nervously.

“I’m sure no one could ever hate you” she said moving so then she was just a couple of inches away from his face. I couldn’t take it anymore the feeling of anger was slowly increasing more and more as she moved further towards him. So I walked in and pretended that I had just seen them as I opened the door. All of a sudden Jake stood up from his chair quickly while I heard Miss Brown sigh and whisper something like ‘perfect timing’ she stood up from the desk, batted her skirt down and turned around to face me with a fake smile on her face.

“Hayden” I heard Jake say. I swear I heard him breath a sigh of relief.

“Hi Sir, Miss Brown” I said nodding at each of them.

“Hi Hayden” I heard a little bit of annoyance in her voice.

“The past papers are in my office if you want you can just go in and wait until I’ve finished here with Miss Brown” Jake looked at me as if to play along.

“Ok” I nodded and walked into his office. I closed the door after entering and stood near the closed door so then I could hear them.

“Soo... If you fancy that offer you know where I live” I heard Miss Brown say purring slightly. Did she actually realize how embarrassing she sounded?

“Ye Amelia. If I was you I’d go I have to find the rest of the past papers for Hayden I haven’t had time to find them all.”

“Ok” she whispered. I heard him guide her towards the door and just as he opened the door I heard her say something like “god she can’t even wait more than 5 days until she’s back into her old routine little Miss look-at-me-with-perfect-grades.” My mouth dropped to the floor was she seriously jealous that I had gotten just a little bit of attention from Jake. I mean he was good-looking but wow this was something completely different.

“Ye well she’s taking part in the maths challenge so I wanted to give her some examples of past questions seeing as she hasn’t been in any of my lessons today” he replied sounding a little bit frustrated. All I have to say is thank you Jake.

“Ye well. See you tomorrow” I heard Amelia say which was soon followed by someone slamming the classroom door.  I tiptoed quickly away from the door and moved near the desk that was in the office so then it looked like I wasn’t listening. I looked down and saw a framed picture on his desk. I started to feel curious so I grabbed hold of the frame and looked at it. It was a picture of Brooke and Jake pulling funny faces at the camera, cheek to cheek. I started laughing quietly.