Chapter 14 | Draco vs. Ronald

_______________

Fuck. Fuck my life.

I wish I was being fucked. It would be way better than standing here, dealing with this. My mind wonders back to how Draco randomly spun me around and hoisted me up, humm, how lovely would that be right now. These dirty, impure thoughts caused a slight wetness to appear between my legs. Unfortunately, I'm somewhat being cock blocked at the present moment, and the jackhole of an ex shows up now. Lovely.

"Malfoy?!?" Ron growls, a displeased scowl on his reddened face.

"Weasel." Draco spits back. The tension between the three of us could be cut with a knife, and was slight becoming intoxicating by each passing second.

"Whats going on here, and what the bloody hell are you doing with Hermione?!?"Ron abruptly yells, anger seeping off of him as he looks between the two of us. Don't even. However, his rude smart ass remark sparks my own flare of anger.

And to be honest, what ever he fucking wants. Wait! where the fuck did that come from??

"What ever I fucking well please." Well shit, close enough. Draco growls, wrapping a protective, yet possessive arm around my waist.  "And it's non of your concern."

It angers me that for some reason Ron of all people, thinks he has any right to ask these questions and fucking judge me. He's the arse walking around, acting like a dog with two dicks and screwing everything and anything that walks. He has no fucking right.

"You are a no good bloody evil pompous git Malfoy." Ron spits, his nostrils flaring as he takes two steps towards Draco and I. "When it comes to you, you lack good intentions, especially when Mione is involved. So, I'll ask again what are you doing with-"

"For your information Ronald, you have no bloody right to be running your mouth. Or asking questions." I interrupt him, stepping forward a foot in front of Draco.

"Stay out of this mione!" He yells down into my face, raising his hand to point a finger in my face.

"Don't you dare call me that. You have no right." I declare straightening my shoulders, while my anger takes on a whole new level. The realization hits me, that if there were ever a time to defuse the situation, that time has come and gone.

My new defensive stance against him, seemed to only be the tipping point to his anger, as he's realized where I stand. "Oh but he does? What the hell are you doing with him? He's a bloody Malfoy! A fucking deatheater! A fucking-"

"No he's not Ronald! He is different now! You don't even know him! And rather if you like it or not, we are seeing each other. That is final!" I defend. My anger seeping out of me like a toxin against his brutal remarks. I won't stand for it.

"Are you fucking blind?" He yells in my face grabbing a hold of my left bicep in a vice like grasp. As soon as Ron had grabbed me I felt Draco behind me shift, stepping between the two of us, placing a hand on top of Ron's, where he was grabbing me.

"No! I'm not! But clearly you are, because as you can see I've moved on and your making an enormous scene!" But my shouted words were putting no stop to him, it only seemed to fuel him on.

"Hermione, he's a fucking deatheater! Look on his arm! VOLDEMORTS MARK IS STILL THERE!"

"I've got marks too!! So are you trying to say that I'm a Mudblood Ronald?"

"BUT YOU ARE!!!" He screams in my face. Silence filled the air, and the attention of the people passing by that we gained during our yell fest, stood astounded in silence. I couldn't imagine how they felt. How I felt however was a different story. It felt as if my heart stopped. His words cut deep, never had I ever thought that those words would come out of his mouth. Those words that he once defended me by. It felt as if he had just dug a knife into my heart and twisted it, and watched as it bled.