Chapter 15 | The Game, A Skeater, and A Big O

_____________________
Pain. So much PAIN.

Please make her stop. Please. . .

The smell of hardwood, dirt and blood filled my senses. I want nothing more then to sink and vanish into the floor as she holds me down. Please stop. . .

"You are lying, filthy Mudblood, and I know it! You have been inside my vault at Gringotts! Tell the truth, tell the truth!" She screams in my face. Her boney fingers gripped my jaw, while her long red nails dug into my face.

Shaking my head in her grasp, my silent denial sparking her anger even more. Not giving the answer she wants, she picks up the cursed blade again, and carves another letter next to the ones she's already written. With this second letter being engraved into my skin, I could not hold back my scream of agony.

Tears oozed from the corners of my shut eyes, as I thrashed under her in pain. "What else did you take? What else have you got? Tell me the truth or, I swear, I shall run you through with this knife!" She screamed in my face. My silence angered her. I didn't care. I was going to die anyways. I won't breath a word. "What else did you take, what else? ANSWER ME! CRUCIO!" My throat was sore from screaming, but I still screamed. I tried, I tried so hard not to scream. But I did.

I was numb. Numb in my mind. I felt her at some point lift the curse to continue to finish carving into my arm. My head rolled to the side, and my eyes opened and the blurred room met my vision. But my eyes settled on a tall white and black figure across the room.

I knew who it was, and as my vision cleared I searched out his majestic grey eyes. His eyes held anger, pain, sympathy, sadness and longing. I could not tear my watery eyes away. Not even for Ron and Harry yelling for me down stairs. Not even as she continues to carve into my flesh. I would not look away. . .

Another figure moved behind him into my line of sight. His mother. Her long pale hand resting gently on his shoulder, urging him to look away and leave us. He shrugged her off, not caring what she wanted. Her eyes met mine and they too held sympathy. However our eyes broke when Lucius came into the picture to stand behind them, grabbing Draco's arm in attempt to make him leave.

But he wouldn't.

A whimper escapes my lips as she finishes the last letter in my arm dragging the end of the 'd' down a little longer. I could see Draco take a step towards me to be stopped by his mother grabbing his hand. "You can't help her Draco. . ." She whispers.

His eyes are the last I see before mine close in agony.

"CRUCIO!"

I jolt up in bed, sweat coating my bare body as the memories of the dream fade from me. Panting I look around and take notice where Im at. I'm at the Quidditch World Cup. I'm in Draco's tent. I'm safe.

An arm around my waist tightened it grip around me. I turn and look down at the sleeping man next to me. His hair a disheveled mess, his brows scrunched up and his face contorted in pain. His parted lips mumbling incoherent words as his body takes on a few tremors.

I lay back down and snuggle as close to him as I can, our noses touching. Resting my hand gently against the side of his chiseled face,I gently bump my nose against his. "Draco wake up. It's just a bad dream. Wake up." However my words do not jostle him.