Chapter Fifteen

Jungkook's POV

There's only 5 minutes left until lessons start and I'm with the boys in Jin hyung's room. Oh wait, I've got Literature and Eunji's in that lesson.

I sigh when I think about the wet dream I had last night. Gosh, I really want to screw Eunji. I've never had a wet dream before. She's the first girl I've had a wet dream about. In fact, I've never had a wet dream before and this was my first one.

She's making me sexually frustrated. She's playing hard to get, so I need to do something which will make her give herself to me.

But what?

I think for about 10 seconds, then I smirk when I have an idea. I hope this works.

When I want something, I do whatever it takes just to get it. I don't leave any stone unturned to get what I want.

If I want Eunji in bed with me, I'll make sure it happens. I won't let anyone or anything, prevent that from happening.

If there's a specific target (a girl) I feast my eyes on, in order to obtain her I just need to point, aim, shoot. Then I finally have her. After that, I'll throw her away and find another new target and the process carries on.

*bell rings for lessons*

Suddenly the bell rings, for first lesson. The boys and I gather our things together and we walk out of Jin hyung's room.

I smirk to myself. I hope the plan works.

Eunji's POV
Half an hour later...

I'm in English class paying attention to a play I've studied over a million times. Romeo and Juliet. We're actually watching a Romeo and Juliet movie.

Well I'm trying to pay attention, but Jungkook keeps trying to get my attention every time.

I thought after last night, he would at least change his behaviour towards me, but no he still hasn't changed.

See Eunji, he's still a jerk.

"Romeo and Juliet is a bunch of nonsense.." Jungkook groans quietly.

"That's what YOU think." I answer back.

"Oh my God. Eunji, please don't tell me you like this crap." Jungkook groans again.

"No matter how many times I've studied it, I still love it." I respond.

"You're a very weird girl, you know that." Jungkook utters.

"Thank you for pointing that out, Jeon Jungkook." I reply.

"You're most welcome, Jung Eunji." He answers back.

I roll my eyes and place my attention back to the movie.

I hear Jungkook sighing then he speaks to me again. "Eunji...?" He groans.

I roll my eyes. Does this jerk ever stop?

"What do you want now?" I reply in an annoyed tone.

"Because I'm bored, you don't mind if I do this, right?" He asks.

"Do what?" I ask this time.

"This." He replies.

He places his hand on my thigh and caresses it. I let out a small gasp and turn to face him.