75

"The same three Jedi, now I'll finally have your lightsabers in my collection." Grievous said while showing off his collection of Jedi lightsabers, "A youngling? This will be easy." He said while spinning his lightsabers, "You stay away from her, Grievous, she's just a kid." Natalia threatened as one of her lightsabers clashed with Grievous'. "Get her out of here." Obi-Wan whispered to her, she nodded and ducked under Grievous' lightsaber, she ran over to Mera and grabbed her, Natalia ran and didn't stop. "It's General Schulter! And she's got a youngling!" Fives told Rex, he looked over at her who was running as fast as she could to the cruiser, she almost reached it when a white blur went in front of her, she stopped as Grievous landed in front of her, Natalia gasped and grabbed her lightsaber, she blocked his with hers as Mera landed on the ground, "Run! Run and don't stop!" Natalia yelled at Mera. Mera ran to Rex and he scooped her up, the two almost made it inside when a blaster shot went through Mera's chest and hit Rex in the stomach, the two dropped to the ground, "Fives! Get Rex to the medical wing now!" Natalia yelled at the ARC Trooper, "Yes, General." He said as he helped Rex up and put his arm around him, "Mera. No!" Natalia cried, she grabbed Mera's hand, she coughed and looked up at Natalia who had tears pooling in her eyes, "Mommy, I.. Love... You." She said through her last breath, "No." She whispered as Mera stopped squeezing her hand.

Natalia held Mera to her chest and sobbed as Obi-Wan and Anakin ran up to her, she continued sobbing as Anakin hugged her tightly, "She's with the Force now, Natalia. It's over." He said, "It's all over." He said, Natalia shuttered and stood up, still holding Mera's still body. Natalia sat on the ground and looked at Mera and closed her eyes, she still had her stone bracelet on, Natalia took the bracelet off, so she could remember Mera forever. "I'm so sorry, Natalia." Anakin said while putting a hand on her shoulder, "I'm so, so sorry." He said, he sat beside Natalia and she put her head on his shoulder and continued weeping, "She's one with the Force now." He said, Natalia sighed and nodded. "Will you come back to the Order.. For her?" Anakin asked.

"I will, for her.. And for you."