Bad News

Uncle harry was not coming to pick me up at school and that was the best thing ever. I was just concentrating on my studies because I had finals. A lot of things have happened in this week. Uncle Oliver's dad is in a coma and Jay finally had to come from London although he should have been here since long ago. He came home last night and he was so happy to see me. We talked for hours and hours about his life there in London, my boring life and about how he regretted not being here for his dad when he was fine. It was nice to have someone to talk with and that too so openly especially after uncle Oliver and I kind of broke up. It seemed like he was interested in more than friendship cause he was praising me a lot and he even held my hands while talking. he is a really nice guy and I even had a crush on him once. But now that i am in love with uncle Oliver, his own brother, I can't even think like that about him. If I was not already in love i'd totally do anything to hook up with him. But i was consoling him, even hugged him when he became emotional talking about his dad with me. He asked if I would like to have lunch with him on Saturday and I agreed.

On Saturday Jay came to pick me up in his car at home. I threw on a brown pink tight dress, put on my boots and applied a tinted lip balm on my dry lips before hopping into his car.

"Wow you look fine as fuck" he said pleased.

"Thanks now can we go please cause i'm hungry as fuck" I replied.

"Okay my lady" he said flashing me a smile.

We went to a posh restaurant with a fake waterfall view and classical music playing. We ordered shark fin soup, steaks, prawns and 'calamars croustillants'. I ate like a pig and he was laughing at me the whole time but I didn't give a fuck cause food is my life and I appreciate my life.After we had chocolate ice cream for dessert we went to the beach. It brought back memories which hurt my heart like hell. I remember how uncle romanced me on the beach. I tried my best to hold my tears.

I felt jay's hand caressing my cheeks then he put my hair behind my ear. I looked at him and he leaned closer to me and kissed me on my cheek.

"You okay sweety?" he asked.

"Umm Jay maybe we should go" I said.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"No Jay please" I said hesitantly.

"Why? You don't like me anymore Alexia?"

"No it's just that I already have a boyfriend and i'm not the type to cheat you know"

"Oh I-I didn't know about that. Since when?" he asked looking disappointed.

"Since last year"

"Uhhh okay but we can still be friends and hang out like this right?"

"Yeah of course"

I was really happy he understood me and didn't force me for anything. And the best part is we're still friends! We sat on the warm soft sand and started chatting and laughing. Then he got a call. After answering he grew pale and started shouting on the caller.

"Hey what happened? Will you please tell me!!!" I shouted at him when he was acting crazy.

"M-m-my da-a-d" he cried.

He hugged me and buried his face in my neck. I could feel his tears on my neck. I couldn't believe what was going on. I couldn't help but worry in what state uncle oliver might be. I wished I could be there for him. He needed me the most in a time like this.