Museum Heist ✔︎

Maya's P.O.V

Me, Mal and Evie had spilt up with the boys to find our dorm. When we had finally found it it was the definition of DISGUSTING!

"This place is so amaz-" Evie started but me and Mal cut her off

"Gross" We said in union

"I know right amazingly gross!" She said trying to cover up her mistake

"Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sun screen." Mal stated rubbing her arm as if to protect it. "E, M" She said and pointed to the windows. I caught her drift and went to close the curtains on the left windows, as Evie did the right.

"That's much better!" I said setting my stuff down on the far bed in the corner.

This one didn't look too bad, it was white and such a deep shade of pink it almost looked red.

"I'll take this one" Evie said a little giddy, while plopping down on the baby pink bed with lace.

"Guess that leaves this one for me" Mal said chucking her stuff on the magenta colored bed.

I decided that I was gonna go and explore a little so I told the girls "Hey I'm going out anyone wanna come?"

"Oh! Me!" Evie said standing up "Just lemme get changed real quick!" She said and hurried off to the bathroom

I shrugged and changed as well, I had been in these clothes since yesterday. 

I changed into a black crop top, red shorts with fishnet tights underneath, black biker gloves, and my old worn out red converse that I brought with me from the Isle.(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=217107242)

I walked out of the bathroom and surprise! Evie still wasn't ready! I mean how long does it take to change into a simple pair of clothes.

I waited for about five minuets before I had finally had enough. "Mal" I said gaining her attention "Tell Evie I couldn't wait-"

"I'm ready! I'm ready!" Evie said rushing out of the bathroom

"Well its about time" I said glaring

"Sorry!" She said crossing her arms "It takes time to look this good"

I rolled my eyes at her "Whatever, lets go!"

We headed out the door and down the hall. We were aimlessly wandering around for only about two minuets when Evie got distracted. And shocker! It was by a BOY!

"OMG! Maya look" She said tugging on my arm 

"What?" 

"Look at that guy he's H-O-T-T, HOTT!" She said fanning herself with her hand

I looked to where she was pointing, and I will admit the guy was good looking but overall, he had that 'I'm better than all of you' Look about him.

"Eh...Not my type" I said at started to walk off only to be dragged back by Evie.

"So hot isn't your type?" She said with an eyebrow raised

"No" I said crossing my arms "Guys who are so full of themselves they can't stop looking in the mirror, aren't my type" I said pointing to the guy who was making kissy faces to himself in a compact.

"You mean Carlos is your type?" She asked

That made me stop dead in my tracks. I spun around slowly on my heel to face her. "What?" 

"You and Carlos. duh." She said whipping out her magic mirror.

"Ok you've lost it" I said rolling my eyes