Chapter 12

Rosalia's P.O.V

"Want to head over to Windclan camp after this?" I ask Crystal.

"Yeah. Let's go to sleep then we'll head over there in the morning Crystal says. I nod.

====== Time Skip ======

"Welcome, Stormpaw and Berrypaw." Onestar greets.

"Hi! Stormpaw and I had the idea of visiting Riverclan and Windclan." Crystal explains.

"Your more than welcome to visit here anytime." Onestar meows happily.

"Here's a little warning though. Just stay away from Crowfeather and Breezepelt." Onestar warns.

"Noted." We head out of the leaders den and into the apprentices den. Oatpaw is asleep in his nest and Featherpaw and Hootpaw are chatting.

"Hey! You guys must be the new apprentices everyone's been meowing about!" Featherpaw chirps happily.

"Yeah! Would you like to go on patrol with us?" Hootpaw asks.

"Sure!"

"Will you guys be quiet, I want to sleep!" Oatpaw groans.

"Featherpaw! Hootpaw! Let's go!" Crowfeather growls in the distance.

"Coming! Let's go!" Featherpaw meows and runs out of the den with Hootpaw, Crystal and I following.

"They're coming with us?" Nightcloud asks curiously.

"Yeah!" Hootpaw chirps.

"Awesome! More cats = more prey!" Nightcloud meows happily.

====== Time Skip ======
"Ok so what you'll need to do is crouch down and either wait for the rabbit or chase after it. Thunderclan might have rabbits in their territory, but those are probably small. We have huge rabbits." Nightcloud instructs. I crouch down and a rabbit appears a few feet ahead of me. I chase after it and catch it barely, killing it in one bite.

"Come back here you stupid rabbit! The clan needs you! Now slow down so I can kill you!" I hear Crystal yowl in the distance. I look over at her and see her chasing a rabbit, basically in circles. The rabbit comes at me and I swipe at it and kill it.

"Thanks." Crystal meows between breaths.

"No problem sis. Now, let's try and catch more so Windclan can have food."

====== Time Skip ======
"Hey, you guys are back! The boys were kinda confused about this place still and were basically lost without you guys." Lava explains.

"But they had you." Crystal says confused.

"But I'm only on the first book of the first series." Lava says.

"Oh well. We're back." I say. 

====== Authors Note ======
Heyo!

Nofin to say so hi!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you warriors later!

BYE!!