Champion ; Hinata X Reader

"But Nii-Channnnn!" You whine.

"I don't want to go to this stupid volleyball game. You're just going to bitch about the teams, because you're not playing." You continue.

"You don't have to rub my loss in my face (Y/N)!"

"Sorry Nii-Chan. But why do I have to come?"

"Because I said so."

You pout and cross your arms at Oikawa's words. Oikawa begins to tease you by pulling faces and sticking his tongue out at you. You playfully glare at him, before sticking your tongue out as well. Let's just say, you two fraternal twins, are very quite childish.

The two of you continue to mock and tease each other until you reach the top of the arena. Oikawa dragged you here so both of you could watch the Karasuno and Shiratorizawa teams go head to head in the Main Preliminary Finals. You and Oikawa take a seat in the nosebleed, just as the game begins.

The game continues for a while, Shiratorizawa winning the first two sets. The teams are currently on their third set, Karasuno currently in the lead. They're one point away from winning this set.

Before you can focus back on the game, you hear the sound of a whistle and cheering coming from Karasuno.

"They won?!" You think, quite surprised.

You ditch Oikawa and run down towards the front of the railway. You peer over the edge, to get a better look.

They've just started their fourth set. An aura of exhaustion yet determination fills the air. You pay close attention to both teams, as Karasuno starts off the set.

The set drags on, seeming as though it's never going to end. Both teams keep going back and fourth, until Shiratorizawa makes it into the 20s first. You sigh, in slight disappointment. Although you don't know the Karasuno team well, you somehow managed to route for them.

You snap out of your daze as you hear yelling and cheering. You spot a small short, orange haired boy. He's sprinting towards the ball, which is coming in your direction. Before the ball makes contact with the wall beneath you, the small boy bumps it back towards the rest of the team. His feet walk up the wall, as he turns himself. His legs push him off the wall, before he sprints back to the boys.

You hear several gasps and even a "H-He's Spider-Man!" at the sight of the boy and his astounding abilities.

You stare in awe at the sight of the boy. You're absolutely flabbergasted at the boys antics.

"Sugoi!"

Your eyes widen, never leaving the boy.

You become infatuated with this boy, and continue to observe him throughout the game. As Karasuno takes this set's win, both teams are ordered to take a short break. Some of the Karasuno team's athletes walk out of the gym, including the orange haired boy.

"Now's my chance!" You think.

You sprint towards the nearby stairs and stumble down them. You continue to sprint through the arena's hallways. You come to a stop, and spot the boy walking towards the bathroom.

"Bathroom, Bathroom, Bathroom, Bathroom! The time to pee has come! Bathroom, Bathroom..." the boy sings, before disappearing into the restroom.

You chuckle at his actions, as you hide behind the corner. A couple minutes later, he walks back out of the restroom. He starts to head back towards the gym doors. You run towards him, wanting to at least know his name. Not knowing what to call him, you blurt the first thing that comes to mind.