18.

"focus, please try and focus" whispered helen, his eyes starring into your fear filled eyes, a shaky breath leaving your slightly parted lips.

you close your eyes shut, "i can't.. i can't do it" you said as you threw the knife on the ground. shaking your head while running your fingers through your somewhat tangled hair.

"yes you can, i know you can. just don't picture it that way" helen said as he picked up the knife, "gosh, that's easy for you to say. it's not easy" you said as you bit your lip, some thoughts racing through your head made it hard for you to focus.

what if this is what you have to do forever? you can't prove to these people something you aren't. but what if maybe you can? no, of course not. you aren't a emotionless empty shell of a human, or a creature like some.

"after you get the hang of it, you'll be perfect okay. don't be too hard on yourself" helen said as he pulled you by your waist, you gulped. you knew that you weren't going to get the hang out it.

"i love you, you got this." helen said as he pressed his lips against yours, you noticed he was a lot more affectionate ever since you got to this place.

"i love you too" you said in between the kisses, "i love you more" he said as he slightly chuckled and gently pushed you against the dark blue wall.

his lips pressing against your neck, this made you melt as you held onto his arms, pulling him closer to you.

"why are you teasing me so much?" you whispered, a small smile forming on your face as you closed your eyes.

"i love the way you get when i tease you, that's why~" he whispered back, as he trailed lower and kissed your chest.

*knock knock*
you both get away from each other before the door opens.

"w-was i interrupting something?" asked a guy with messy dark brown hair, a tan hoodie with blue stripes on the arms, you noticed he twitched.

"not at all" said helen, he gulped.

"well, our b-boss wants to start it." he said as he ran his hand through his messy hair.

"okay, we'll be there soon." helen replied, he sighed as the guy closed the door.

your stomach dropped, you haven't trained at all. the most you feared was not knowing what was going to happen, and what they're expecting of you.

"just give it all you got okay, it could be a girl or a guy but just go at them as hard as you can" helen whispered as he pulled you closer to him, you nodded. 'i hope it's something i can take..' you thought to yourself, preparing yourself for the worst.

you both walk downstairs and enter a long hallway, "you got this okay" whispered helen, giving you a warm smile after. you gulped as you saw the big red door at the end.

you both walked over there and he opened the door, some were excited, others were giving you cold stares.

"quiet down everyone!" said the tall faceless figure, "bring him out here." he said, looking at the twitching boy, he nodded and walked into the dark corner of the big room.

out he came, holding a man with a bag over his head, his clothes were somewhat ripped with blood stains here and there, he was thrown on the floor.

the crowd got louder and louder, you took a step back, adrenaline running through your veins.

'this is really it, isn't it?' you thought to yourself as you looked down at your hands, you were shaking.

'maybe i can do this, i took those stupid acting classes so long ago.. maybe i can pull this off..' you thought, you'd do anything to not die here or in a ruthless inhumane way.

"it's time." said the tall faceless figure, his voice echoed throughout the cold room. soon, the waves of nausea started.

the twitching man took the bag off of his head and the dirty bloody rag out of his mouth, he gasped for air, the tight ropes on his hands were quickly cut.

"i did everything you told me to do! let me go!" yelled the man as he looked at everybody with fear.

"go on." said the tall faceless figure as he turned to look at you, helen let go of your hand and placed a knife in your hand.

"no.. no no! no fuck all of you!" yelled the man as he looked at everybody again, his yells echoed loudly.

you sighed and gripped it tight, without taking a second to think, you charged at the man while holding the knife up high.

only for you to hit the ground hard, he started laughing loudly after he punched you in the face, he kicked the knife away. you looked over at helen, you could see him shaking with anger, starring at the guy with wide eyes of rage but you knew he couldn't intervene or else.. it would give it all away.

you stood back up fast, and pushed him onto the ground, pounding at his face like an animal, the rage you felt started to overcome you, angry that a man laid a hand on you. just like michael.

he punched you once again, making you get off him.

he pinned you to the ground, you hit your head hard and gasped at how horrible the pain started getting in seconds, "you like that don't you?! fucking bitch!" he spat, he started punching your face again but quickly stopped when you dug your fingernails into his neck since the knife was nowhere near you, his weight started to lift up off of you and you aggressively kneed him in his area.

he groaned and cried in pain, falling to the ground holding his crotch. the people got louder and louder, cheering and some booing. you walked to the knife and picked it up, your body feeling weak, ready to give up.

your face, hot and bloody, the pain started getting worse. you turned around and saw him, throwing up from the pain, still holding his crotch.

you walked to him and got on top of him, "you're so fucking pathetic.." you whispered to his ear while closing your eyes, trying to imagine the people you hate.

"f-fuck you!" he yelled at your face, you opened your eyes and screamed at him, gripping the knife tightly and plunging it into his chest multiple times, going at it fast while grunting, this started to tire you, but you had to keep going.

you stopped, your arms giving out as you dropped the bloody knife. you slowly stood up from his dying body, hearing him gasp for air while his eyes looked up at you, you felt emotionless, 'i did this in self defense..' you kept repeating in your head, but couldn't help feeling that new urge..

you finally snapped out of it when you felt someone place their hand on your shoulder, you looked up and saw the tall faceless figure.

"you truly impressed me (y/n)." he said as he took his hand off, "thank you." you quivered.

everybody surrounded you, cheering and looking amazed, a lot of them complimenting you and some asking questions.

you suddenly got pulled out of the loud crowd, you turn around and see helen, a cold look on his face. "sorry to take her away from you guys, she needs to be taken to the nurses office." said helen as he looked at everybody.

"dude, she's clearly okay just let her be" said the guy with the cut smile, "yeah not like she's got a busted cheek or lip. like i said i'm taking her." helen said as he pulled on your sleeve.

"sorry" you said to everybody as you waved.

you both left the room, and headed to the nurses office.

he pulled you into a corner and hugged you tightly, "i'm so sorry.. i'm so so sorry (y/n), i wanted to gut that fucking piece of shit the second he laid his hands on you!" he whispered yelled, you hugged him back.

"i know.. i know." you whispered back.

********************************************
i'm sorry it took super long for me to update, i was working super hard getting my grades up but i hope you guys liked it!
i stayed up till 5:00am to do this so if there's some misspelling i'm sorry