Oh Nothing

(Right, Before I start I would like to give a huge shoutout and a thank you to my lovely friend Kaila though you guys will know her better as WroetoShmoo . For allowing me to use her idea of carriers and to write about my favourite Jay. This is just something fun i whipped up for a one shot using Jay and i hope you guys love it as much as i hope she does. Yes I have done carriers before but this time. We have Jay and Lachlan cuteness.

Also please let me know what ships you want to see in the final one shots for this book. There will be a second one shot book. But until then. What do you want to see? Gay or OC let me know and I will get on them :)

Last update i promise but ADOPTED IS FINISHED! It was a rollercoaster but I'm happy where it ended. Leaving it open for more updates or a new book in the future but as of right now. It's done.)

Jay's POV

Reporter: "That's right we can confirm another young man has been kidnapped, Raped, And left for dead on the Sydney coast this evening. The body was found on the corner of George street at approximately 4:30 am this morning with the baby having been ripped from the body."

I watched as the tv screen changed to show the scene of where the body had been found. I guess it wasn't just in America anymore. Attacks had been popping up all over the place. Only recently, There was an attack in London and another in Moscow and now in Sydney. It's starting to get out of hand.

Tenneal: "Good Riddance, It's not natural for men to be able to give birth."

Jay: "Tenneal come on, They are still people."

Tenneal: "Yeah I know, But at the same time, Women have been giving birth since the dawn of time. It has only been recently discovered that men could even have the capability of giving birth, And now they are being hunted, Raped and left for dead. Some of these poor bastards are being tortured for months on end, Even right up to when the baby should be born and then they are killed. And even if they make it that long, They have a high chance of losing it. At least a woman can handle that pain and not lose a child."

Jay: "So you are telling me that when it comes to bearing children, Men are weak and can't do it?"

Tenneal: "That's exactly what I'm saying. Look I feel bad for them, I really do. And if someone came up to me as a male carrier and asked for help or assistance in going through it. I would probably want to help them because While I personally am not sure how I would be able to handle it. I know I would be able to talk to mum or one of my friends so that they could help the poor guy. But honestly, As I said, It's not natural."

We have had this conversation before, Many times. And honestly I feel bad for the guys. Ever since It was found out so many years ago about men being able to carry children, It had been a mixed reaction with most of the world being against it. There are some sympathisers out there, With some women starting up safe houses to help them. But, As soon as they had started disappearing, Being attacked and raped, Left for dead on their own while miscarrying the baby. It turned the world upside down, With a lot of people screaming for safety and protection. Even though this has gone to shit. Tenneal and I had recently moved to London to try and get away from our families, they had never been accepting of either of us in our relationship. Some of them telling me that she was no good, That she was a horrible person and that she was a cheat. While some on her family were telling her that I wasn't good enough. That I would never be able to settle down with her because of my bisexuality, And yet here we were. Three years later in London living our dream. She had managed to find work at a cafe at the moment down the road while she finishes her course, While I was still actively searching every day but until the time comes. I'm just a stay at home boyfriend. Making sure she is happy, Protected and never hungry, I did the shopping, House work and anything that was required. I know many people will laugh at the gender swapped roles of my girlfriend being the bread winner but right now. I'm happy with where we are.