8- Tabloids

Actor Chris Evans seen at local pub in Los Angeles, California, kissing a girl he was rumored to date last month. They have been see together on a few occasions, having lunch or walking around New York City, and as of last night they were seen leaving the pub and taking a cab together. Sources tell us she is a friend of Sebastian Stan, and that they met at his birthday party last month. We have no confirmation on their relationship status, but if you ask me, it's looking a little steamy.

"What did I just read?" You groaned. "I never knew that they had seen us together before."

Chris smiled sheepishly, "I did, I'm sorry I didn't think it mattered."

"No, I guess it doesn't. " you shrugged, "it's just weird."

"What are you gonna tell Sebastian?" Chris asked.

"What's to tell?" You shrug, "what did he say when he sent the link?"

"Nothing much, he just said I was such a great pal." Chris shrugged.

"I'm sorry, I've just been creating problems lately and I should just stay here away from everyone." You buried your face into your pillow.

"Hey, it's not your fault." Chris pulled you to his body spooning you, "you did nothing wrong."

"I don't know if I should go to the premiere." You mumbled into his arms.

"It's okay, I don't want to make you do anything you aren't comfortable with." Chris mumbled into your hair, "let's just get some sleep okay?"

You nodded closing your eyes and hoping tomorrow was better than today.

-

It wasn't.

You were getting calls and a bunch of notifications on social media, you eventually just shut your phone off.

"Jesus Christ," you mumble, "You deal with this everyday?" You questioned Chris.

"No," he mumbled shoving cereal in his mouth, "I turn off my notifications on twitter, it's all I have." He shrugged.

"Smart." You nodded.

"You still need to talk to Sebastian." Chris talked with his mouthful.

"And you need to learn to eat with your mouth closed." You scolded.

"Sorry." He smirked doing it again.

You rolled your eyes and made your way to your room to start getting ready for the day, a quick shower to wake you up and a fresh set of clothes to make you feel clean.

"What time are you going out?" You asked walking past Chris.

"Soon, i have an interview here in LA in a couple hours so..." he shrugged.

"Oh really? I thought you came to town for me." You laughed.

"I did! I was offered to do the interview over Skype or in person, so I chose in person so we could spend some time together." He grinned.

"Well it was a nice gesture." You smiled hugging him.

Chris checked his watch, "well, I should get going, I gotta go pick up the car from the pub before heading towards the interview. "

"Okay, I'll see you later right?" You asked.

"Yes, I'll come by to say goodbye." Chris smiled before heading out.

"Uh, (Y/N)?" Chris called out from the front door.

"What is it?" You asked walking into the living room and freezing.

"You have a visitor." He froze turning to look at you. "Well, I'll leave you two to talk." Chris quickly walked around Sebastian and all but sprinted out the door.

"What are you doing here?" You broke the silence first walking up to Sebastian, he looked so tired. You felt bad for ignoring his calls and text messages, he really was in terrible shape. All you wanted to do was run into his arms and tell him it was all going to be okay.

"Well, you wouldn't answer my calls so I flew down." He shrugged walking in and closing the door.

"I'm sorry," you sigh, "I just didn't know what to say so I put off talking to you while I gathered my thoughts." You motion for him to follow you to the couch.

"You must have a lot of thoughts then, if it's taken you a month." Seb joked.

You smile sadly, "Seb, everything's gotten so complicated lately."

"I know, I know, and it's my fault. I don't have the right to be jealous of your relationship with Chris, especially not when I was with Leslie. That night I did a terrible thing and I'm sorry for that, I really am, I never should have let you walk out that door, I know I lost whatever chance I had with you, especially now that you're with Chris." Sebastian slumped into the couch sighing.

"Seb, I'm not dating Chris." You began, "and you're right, what you did was terrible, you knew I had feelings for you and you threw them in my face, but I know you didn't really mean it."

Seb chuckled almost darkly, "had feelings ." He shook his head, "I lost you huh?"

"Baz," you started out, Sebastian perked up at the sound of his nick name, "I've been in love with you for years, when I told you, you told me you didn't feel the same way. I had to deal with you dating girl, after girl, and help you fix your broken heart every time, while mine broke and the only person who could fix it, didn't want me back. Do you know what that's like?"

"Yes! I do! (Y/N), I've been in love with you for just as long, it hurt like hell having to turn you away as if I didn't love you when I really did." Seb started, "I said no because my last girlfriend had been dragged through the mud for dating me and I couldn't live with myself if that happened to you, so I dealt with being just friends, to protect you."

Your eyes teared up, "You loved me?"

"No, I Love you." Seb corrected switching couches to sit next to you, "(Y/N) I love you so much it hurts, seeing you with my best friend hurts me, but if he makes you happy, I'll let you go."

You nod understandingly.

"But, kiss me first." Seb whispered.

"What?" You questioned him.

"Kiss me Bub." Sebastian whispered as he leaned in to brush his lips against yours.

You nodded closing the space between your lips, as soon as they touched it was like sparks were flying. The intensity of the kiss could have brought you weak to the knees if you'd been standing. The smell of his cologne filling up your nostrils making you crave him more. Seb's fingers made their way to your waist pulling you closer to his body. Your hands held his jaw feeling the prickling of his stubble against your hands. Your legs instinctively straddled his lap trying to get as close as possible. You could feel his heart racing which only made you enjoy the kiss even more.

Eventually you both pulled away needing to catch your breaths. You kept your eyes closed knowing that once you opened them you'd be pulled back to reality. "That was, wow." Sebastian murmured pressing his forehead to yours. You opened your eyes and instantly melted under is his gaze. His blue eyes shining brighter than ever.

"Do you regret it?" Sebastian whispered .

You shook your head no, not trusting your voice at the moment.

"Look I know it's a lot to process, but please-" you cut him off by pressing your lips against his again. You knew that if you kept talking, your brain would convince you that this was a bad idea, but the heart wants what it wants.

To be continued...