Chapter Thirty-seven

A/N: don't worry guys, I'm still alive!! I just disappeared for a bit but I'm okay!! I hope everyone is well and are the happy little beans you all deserve to be! You all deserve an explanation but that'll be at the end of the chapter! 

---

It was a slow night at the bar, so of course, Yoongi being the slacker he was, took advantage. He leaned against the bar counter, having a casual conversation with one of the regular customers, managing to avoid doing every task given to him out of spite, by Hana. 

"I must admit, I'm glad you're still here drinking." Yoongi nods at the slightly inebriated man across from him. "Otherwise, I'd be busy getting yelled at for slacking."

"But, you are slacking?" The man replied.

"Yes, but it looks like I'm busy because I'm talking to you," Yoongi explained. "I've been slacking for years, man. I'm a pro."

"So, this is beyond me, huh?" The man chuckled to himself and downed another drink. "Glad I could be of service, I guess."

Just as Yoongi was to reply, he averted his attention to what seemed to be a couple at the entrance. There wasn't much unusual about couples coming to the bar, of course. It was just that a great majority of the customers were regulars. This couple, however, was not. "Welcome, guys. Have a seat where ever and I'll be right with you." The last thing Yoongi needed was for there to be a bad review about the bar while he was in charge. Though, while he was speaking, he realized that he knew one of the two. "Well, I'll be damned." He said under his breath.

"What?" The man at the bar asked, just as curious as ever. "There about to be a fight or sum'n?"

"Not quite." Yoongi couldn't help but smile, but there was nothing cute about it. It was more sinister than anything. "Excuse me, for a second." He nodded and headed towards the table that couple had chosen to sit. "So, what hole did you crawl out of in order to get here, Seung?"

"Do I know you?" 

"Nah, but I know quite a bit about you." Yoongi replied, grabbing a chair from another table and joining them. "Is this your girlfriend? You date girls too? Where's Hanji?"

"Who are you?" Seung dodged the questions. 

"You're very pretty, miss." Yoongi ignored Seung to falsely admire the woman accompanying him. "I'm Yoongi, by the way. What's your name?" He asked her.

"Junbei." She answered with a smile.

 "I've got a boyfriend too," Yoongi grinned and returned his attention to Seung. "His name is Jimin, and he's got the cutest little smile. It's honestly one of my favorite things about him, right along with his laugh. You didn't get to hear it much, did you Seung?"

"Oh, so you're the new guy." Seung seemed like he was piecing things together, but Yoongi was sure he was bluffing. "The one that's 'better than me', allegedly." 

"Oh, you have no idea." Yoongi smirked. "But, what I really came over here for, was to find out if Hanji knew about you being here with Junbei. Who's quite the looker, might I add."

"Mind your business." 

"You see, I usually do that, but I've got this cousin and she just loves gossip. So, I can't help it if someone gets word of this meeting taking place." Yoongi's face straightened. "But anyway, enjoy your time here. We deliver exemplary service." He bowed his head to Junbei, and took his leave. As he was returning to the counter, he noticed Hana returned from running her errands. "Welcome back."

"I knew you'd be slacking off." Hana went right to the accusations. "Can't you do your job for once?"

"Oh, shut up woman. Did you know Seung is in this very building as we speak?" Yoongi, for the first time ever was willing to gossip. It might've been thanks to the few shots he had while on the job. 

"What?"

"Yeah, he's here. That's who I was talking to just now. He's here with some girl."

"Okay, and?" 

"Isn't that funny to you though? I'm pretty sure he's cheating on the guy that he cheated on Jimin with. It's a fuckin' cycle with this guy."

"It's none of your business, though."

"Look, I know it's not, but I just think it's funny. That's all."

"Well, let it be funny. But, don't bring it up to Jimin." Hana looked concered. 

"Oh, now you care about Jimin?" 

"Hey, I've always cared about him. It's just, right now, we bumped heads. That doesn't mean I can't still care about him." She scoffed. "And besides, He's over Seung. You've gotta be some kind of stupid to think bringing up an ex that did that much damage to him is a good idea." 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and got back to work. "Whatever. Thanks for ruining my fun." 

"My, my how the tables have turned." She laughed. "It's usually you who ruins my fun." 

"Your fun is stupid."

"Your fun is sadistic." Hana retorted.

"How so?"

"It seems like you only want to tell Jimin you saw Seung to see how he'd react, even if you already know it would only mess him up."

"That's not true, Hana."

"What you say, is only words. Your true intentions are in your actions. Remember that." Hana shrugged, and looked directly at the man who'd still been downing his drinks one ofter another. "Jesus, Mr. Yano, you're still here?"

"Sure am, Hana. Had your cousin to keep me company." Yano replied with a drunken laugh.

"Of course. He'd do anything to skip out on real work."

----

A/N: Okay, so I apologize for such a short chapter but I just can't seem to find the motivation to write anymore. But i promise I won't abandon this story. I just won't be able to update it as often as I used to. I'm really sorry if I let any of you down because I used to be able to update it every other day but now i've got a lot going on. but anyway this story is gonna take a couple turns because i got a few new ideas and you guys may or may not like them but I'm just trying to get to a comfortable point in the story to where i can wrap this up so it doesn't end up being another one of my abandoned projects. 

Also, if any of my readers want to follow me on instagram, i have a cute little neon/pixel aesthetic account so feel free to follow me

I follow back!

ig: x.bvshido