Chapter Fifteen

We all stand around wearing raincoats as the rain continues to poor. Isn't this a great last day?

It's been raining since late last night, and we are all planning to fly our dragons around the area, thank God I know how to fly Aries.

"All those who can fly please come with us, those who can't go with Mr Keith!" a teacher yells,

I walk with Ashton. Jackson and I haven't spoken yet, just shared some meaningful looks. We all get saddled up – a saddle is so much easier to use – and Aries and I walk to the area where we are to meet.

"Gather around, gather around. Now we are going to go on a quick test flight, just seeing how well you can handle your dragon, this is nothing hard, so just relax. When you are ready to take off with us." The teachers fly off,

"When did you learn to fly Aries?" Ashton asks,

"Last night," I say as I hop on,

"Don't fall off sweetie," a guy and his group of friend's joke,

"Ha, ha, ha, so funny," I say back as I hop on Aries back, as soon as Ashton is ready we take off in a heartbeat, flying up into the sky.

I watch Ashton as he attempts to show off, by doing a barrel roll in the air.

"You think you're so cool," I joke,

"I'll like to see you try," he responds,

"Challenge accepted," I say as I get ready to perform the same stunt. My world turns upside for a second before we finish the role.

"Ha! Easy!" I say.

***POV Director***

"The students should be flying past now," EMA says as myself and the council stand in an open field,

"Mr Director, I heard you have another wildcard from the other council members, is this true?" a council member asks me,

"Why of course! I never play a game without a few wildcards in my hand," I respond,

"You really are full of surprises, first a student with a substantial tamer score, and now another, I heard this one had to be seen to be believed."

"The students are flying past now," EMA announces as everyone turns to the sky.

Over 50 dragons in the sky, I can't point out everyone that is mine to use.

"Who are those three?" The Principal of Farnarie School asks about three of Dartearie's students.

"That would be Mr Samuel Welsh, Mr Daniel Forks, and Mr Finley Stancer," EMA checks her database, using the information gained through her eyes.

She sure is my piece of work.

Every student flies past normal, most in control then here comes one of my wildcards, Mr Jackson Tate.

He flies strong, and clear, knows what he is doing and behind him is most of my students. Mr Jackson was a wise choice.

"Who is that?" Dartearie's principal asks,

"That would be my student, Jackson Tate," I say, this expression is very interesting, I believe this is what they call jealously.

"Jackson Tate, as in..." Farnearie starts,

"Yes, the highest tamer score up there is Jackson," I inform them.

Soon after flies two students, both flying in all different directors, playing a game.

"How disrespectful," the other council members say, but what I think is nothing of those sorts. My words are summed up to.