Chapter 39

*** Stella's POV***

"Don't worry baby. Even if he gets there, Nick lives in Italy. He can't go very far". Hunter tried reassuring me as he started driving faster.

I sighed and shook my head. He took my hand in his giving it a light squeeze.
He was tensed. I could see it. His expression was hard but he was trying to stay calm and rational which he won't be anymore when he gets his hands on Kevin.

"I don't want him in a plane with that psycho". I said shaking my head.

"We'll find him".

I looked out at the window praying silently that we'll be there in time.

**********************

*** Third POV ***

Kevin smirked when he felt the plane moving, finally.
If he was losing everything, then so was Hunter. After his precious son, he would take care of his wife.

His plan was never to kill the boy, just throw him at an orphanage in the middle of nowhere with no proof of his identity or legal papers.
No way for Hunter to find his son.

Left alone and abandoned.

Like he was.

His gaze moved to the small who was staring at him, his face void of any expression.
It reminded of when he first met Hunter.
The boy kept his eyes on him, not saying a word.
As if studying him.

Kevin clenched his jaw, his hatred and jealousy coming back to fill his heart.

His son will feel the same way he did. Growing up in a family where they always put their biological son before him, always giving the excuse of him being older.
Which is complete bullshit.
Just because he was older didn't mean that he deserved more than him.

He hated the fact that he was rejected and thrown in an orphanage. And adopted just because the family had problems having another child.
If there had another. Would they have been in that orphanage in the first place?

But it didn't matter anymore, because his son will share the same fate.
Then he will have to take care of his wife.
Hunter will never have a moment of peace or happiness.

He wouldn't allow it.
He wouldn't have a moment of peace until he destroyed him.

The plane suddenly slowed down before stopping making Jason move his gaze from him and toward the small window.

Kevin sat up. "What the fuck happened? Why did you stop the plane?". He yelled at the pilot.

When he didn't get an answer, he growled and angrily stood up walking toward him.

"Didn't you hear me, idiot?". He snapped. "What the fuck ha-". He stopped when he saw three black cars in front of the plane blocking the way.

He clenched his fist and watched as a couple of men got out of the cars, their gazes glued on him.

He quickly went back to the back of the plane just as one of the flight attendants opened the door.
He growled and pulled his gun out before grabbing Jason's arm just as Hunter walked in the engine.