Chapter twenty nine

New siblings

"He's not breathing!"

Cami cried as she checked the mikealsons pulse. Ava had checked on Hope and taken her down stairs whilst Cami had checked his stats.
The baby her main priority.

"Well was he ever technically breathing in the first place?" Ava asked as she withdrew her phone. Cami shot her a disbelieving look, her hands still attached to Elijahs wrist to find a heartbeat.

"Ava!" She yelled, startling hope who was already unsettled in her sisters arms.

Her phone was ringing, waiting for the one person who could answer this mess to pick up.

The line dialled.

"Hello?" A soft voice rang down the phone, confusion lacing their tone.
Ava was gob struck.

"Davina? Okay, why are you answering klaus' phone?" Ava queried as she tried to shush the alarmed child in her arms, tirelessly bouncing the infant.  

"Because I cant wake him up." Davina sighed, scanning over the lifeless body of Nicklaus mikealson.

"Oh great. Elijahs flat out too." Ava muttered, dragging her hand down her face in exhaustion.

"How the bloody hell are we going to fix this one?"

*****

Trapped in an astral plane with the brother who wants to kill you, and the brother who can't stop ravaging cafes at the side of the road.

The mikealson brothers were left quarrelling as Finn announced his plan for all of the vampires trapped within the compound to be set free and kill any living thing in sight.
That being the majority of the French quarter.

If it weren't for finns flawed representation of his brothers they wouldn't have escaped in due course.

Elijah,
was forced to come to terms with the nobility being only a facade to hide his true self behind the red door.

Klaus,
was made to use his will and love for his brother to forgive the harm he had done to their first love.

And kol,
well kol was always a sly fox. But as the walls came literally crumbling down beside them.

The brothers lunged for Finn.

*****

Elijah woke up with a gasp, which Cami happily repeated as she let out the breath she was holding.

Ava chuckled as relief overwhelmed her, if Elijah was okay- surely klaus was too.

"Oh thank god." Cami cried with glee as she dove onto the man like a mad man. Elijah was stiff at first but reciprocated the hug soon after.