Chapter 33

I cursed as Alina brushed through my long hair as I sat in front of the mirror of the vanity I rarely used. She had done my makeup for the past two hours and my butt was starting to tingle from sitting too long in this chair as I waited for her to finish.

"Oh, calm down! You'll thank me later when you look stunning." Alina retorted.

"So, has he told you where he's taking you on the honey moon?"  Katrina said as she beamed next to Leah as they laid out their dresses.

I hadn't even thought about that.

"Wow, we've been so busy I completely forgot about the honeymoon part." I said.

I heard Alina's light chuckle from above me as she began to curl my hair.

  "Oh, you two are definitely going somewhere, but it's a surprise and don't worry, Willow is going too." She said. Of course she was. I wasn't about to leave without my precious girl.

"Not even a hint?" I asked as I stared up at her.

"Nope! I've packed your things and you guys leave right after the reception on Kieran's private jet. " She said with a grin.

Okay, not gonna lie, I knew Kieran had a bit more money than the average person, but a private jet?

"Where do you even get a private jet from?" I asked in confusion. 

"He knows a lot of people." Alina said shrugging as she smirked and I couldn't help but realize how much she looked like Kieran in that moment, so full of mischief and pride as she fluffed my hair and the loose curls fell nicely.

"You Lupin's are something else." Katrina said laughing as she smoothed her dress down in the mirror.

"And soon enough I'll be one." I said smiling.

"And I couldn't be more excited!" I heard in Kieran's voice as it boomed from outside the door.

"Don't you dare come in here! It's bad luck!" Yelled Leah. 

I listened as Kieran chuckled darkly. I knew if he wanted to he could rip the door off the hinges as easily as I could pick a petal from a flower.

"I have a certain rambunctious baby girl by the name of Willow who is wanting her mother." Kieran said.

"It'll just take a minute. " I said as I tightened the silk robe around me as I got up.

I went to the door expecting Kieran, but seeing my mother and father, both already dressed and looking quite good as they held their granddaughter.

I smirked as I heard Kieran's retreating chuckle floating down the hallway.

"He told me to tell you and I quote, 'your reproductive system isn't ready to get hit with this amount of temptation so you don't get to see me yet.'" My mother said as my father cringed.

"That definitely sounds like him." I said chuckling as I let them both in.

My mother gasped as I took off my robe.

"Charlotte! You look gorgeous." She said.

I smiled as she stared at me, her eyes beginning to water.

"It feels like just yesterday you were taking your first steps." My mom said as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

I chuckled as she hugged me, Willow clinging to me as my mother released me, she giggled in her cute pale lavender tutu dress as she stared up at me.