Hockey Tournament Pt. 2: You're Gonna Make Me Late

AN: You know...

Camila woke up with something poking her in the thigh. She smiled softly and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Lauren's arms wrapped around her and their naked bodies pressed tightly together. She felt completely safe in this moment.

She looked over at the clock near the bed. It was 6:05 AM. She turned around in Lauren's arms and looked over her girlfriend's features. The older girl looked so happy and peaceful while she slept. She ran her fingers along Lauren's cheek before pushing her onto her back gently. She didn't want to wake her up yet. Camila moved down under the blanket so she was face to face with her girlfriend's dick. She kissed along the girl's cock before taking the tip between her lips. She wanted Lauren to wake up like this. She wanted Lauren to wake up with her mouth on her, pleasuring her. She took the cock in her mouth and started to slowly suck in it, inch by inch.

Lauren was completely knocked out. She had been sleeping with Camila in her arms the entire night, which made her extremely happy and relaxed. She had such an incredible night with her girlfriend, making her ecstatic that the girl had agreed to come with her. Lauren was still asleep when she felt an immense amount of pleasurable coursing through her body. She shifted slight so she rolled more on her back and fell back asleep. It wasn't until she felt the pleasure again that she opened her eyes. That's when she felt it all. Lauren could feel a warmth surrounding her cock. "Wha-Camila what are you doing?" She asked in a sleep laden voice, leaning up a little so she could see what her girlfriend was doing.

The cheerleader smirked at the question while her fingers stroked Lauren's balls. "What does it feel like I'm doing?" She husked out, eyes meeting Lauren's as she took in as much of her girlfriend as she possibly could. She tightened her throat against the girl's cock and whimpered. She needed to practice anyway. She wanted to be able to deep throat her girlfriend with no problem. She pulled away and started to stroke Lauren's length as their eyes met. "You were like this when I woke up."

Lauren 's mind was still asleep. But her body was definitely awake. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she leaned up on her elbows, looking down to see Camila's mouth moving over her painfully hard member. "Sorry. I warned you before that this happens," Lauren said as she let out a deep breath feeling the warmth moving over her cock. "But I...I'm gonna be late. Why didn't you wake me earlier?" She asked as she started to move some, although Camila didn't stop her movements at all. She just moaned because she wasn't able to get up to get ready.

Camila pulled away from Lauren's cock, hand gripping tightly as she stroked it slowly. "When I started, it was just after 6... Just enjoy this, baby. It will only take me 5 minutes, if that," Camila said confidently, knowing she could get Lauren off quickly. She started to bob her head up and down before taking Lauren's hands and placing them on the top of her head. She wanted Lauren to take control. All of the times they've done this before, it was always Camila who was in control. She wanted Lauren to take her mouth.

The hockey player bit her lip as her girlfriend, who was still naked, looked up at her with a seductive gaze and kept stroking her. She always liked getting to the rink before anyone else got there...and she had to because she was the captain. "Camila, I still have to get ready. I can take care of this in the shower." Lauren said, internally freaking out about being late. It's not that she wasn't enjoying it...because she definitely was, but she couldn't get her mind off of the time and making sure she wouldn't be late. Lauren felt Camila move her hands on top of her head. She ran her fingers through the girl's hair as she looked over at the clock.

Camila ignored her girlfriend and continued to move up and down her cock. She rolled her eyes and pulled away, "Just enjoy this, babe." She flicked her tongue against the head of Lauren's cock. "I'm giving you a blowjob and all you're thinking about is the time?" She smirked. Looks like she needed to up her game.