79

Saw ran outside and snapped the head off of one of the battle droids on patrol, he walked inside and put it on the table in front of them, "There's your information." He said, "How?" Lux asked, "I know how, we download the information from the droids memory bank, this thing must be loaded with Separatist secrets." Natalia said with a smirk, "Good thinking." She said. Natalia downloaded the information and narrowed her eyes, "This isn't good, the defences are too heavy for a direct assault." She explained. "Why don't we harass the droids so much they'll have to call for reinforcements, then we sabotage a tank and use it against them." Steela suggested, Natalia nodded in agreement, "May be the only thing we can do for now, I may be a Jedi but I can't take out a power supply." Natalia said, but Ahsoka shook her head, "Master, we're only supposed to be helping them, not fighting this for them." Ahsoka voiced her concerns, "That's what I'm doing, I'm not fighting anyone." Natalia said to her, Ahsoka sighed and rolled her eyes. The rebels continued forward and began attacking the droids, "We need reinforcements! The rebels are striking a heavy assault on us!" One of the droids yelled through his communicator. Natalia smiled at this.

Soon a droid tank came in and Natalia and Ahsoka ran up to it and pulled the droids out. Natalia smirked and the two Jedi jumped into the tank, they turned the tank around and aimed at the power supply, Natalia pressed a button and the whole station blew up in a colourful explosion. Natalia jumped out and looked at the station and admired the beauty of explosions. "Stunning." She said, Ahsoka jumped out and sighed, "You're obsessed with explosions." She complained, "What can I say, I love going out with a big boom." Natalia said sarcastically. "Commando droids!" Natalia shouted as she took her lightsaber out, she deflected the droids' fire and ran up to them, she did a 360 and landed on the ground, her hand on the pavement in front of her, behind her the droids dropped to the ground with multiple slice marks, she stood up and turned her lightsaber off and put it away, the rebels all stared at her, "Well, what are you waiting for? We have things to do." Natalia said as she walked away from them. They all went back to the safehouse and celebrated their victory, "Congratulations, you did good." Anakin said via hologram, "Was it a big explosion?" Rex asked Natalia, she nodded excitedly, "It was a work of art, wish you were here to see it, Rex." Natalia said, "Ahsoka, what's bothering you?" Anakin asked his Padawan, "It's nothing, Master." Ahsoka replied, but Anakin smirked. "Okay, remember to put purpose before personal feelings." Anakin reminded his Padawan, she nodded and walked away from them. "Ah, young love. Kind of reminds me of you and Natalia." Obi-Wan told Anakin, he just laughed. "That's what makes me worried." Natalia said with a sigh. She walked to find Ahsoka and reassure her.

"The thing is, with your previous victory Count Dooku will surely address this himself, you need a person that the people of Onderon can rally to. I suggest you elect a new leader, one that is strong and is a perfect representative for Onderon." Obi-Wan suggested. "I think Steela should be our new leader!" A female rebel said, "I agree!" More rebels exclaimed, "Then it's settled, your new leader is Steela." Natalia announced happily.

But Saw wasn't equally as happy about it.