78

Natalia took out her lightsaber and began deflecting blasts from the incoming droids. "Someone take out that tank!" Natalia shouted at the rebels, she tossed a popper toward Lux and he nodded toward Saw. "There aren't many droids, so this should be easy." Natalia said, but one of the rebels disagreed. "It's easy for you because you're a Jedi." She said as she continued blasting droids, Natalia just rolled her eyes. Natalia glanced over at the tank and saw that Lux and Saw deactivated it successfully. "Good job!" She shouted at the two, Lux smiled as Saw helped him up, "Not bad." He said with a smirk. Soon the small battalion of droids was defeated, leaving nothing but a steaming heap of droid parts. Natalia smirked and kicked a dismembered droid. "These rebels have hope for improvement after all Rex." Natalia said to Rex, he nodded in agreement. "Of all of the troops I've trained, these ones are hopeful and determined." Rex agreed. "Congratulations on your first victory, but there are going to be many more battles to be won if you want to liberate Onderon." Natalia told the rebels, "Are you up to it?" She asked, the rebels cheered in determination and hope, Natalia smiled at their enthusiasm. "Good." She said.

"Since the droids had the audacity to intrude on this rebel base, I have a plan." Natalia said while cracking her knuckles, "Rex and I will explain what's going to happen." She said, "We're planning a covert assault on the droids, so what we should do is disguise ourselves as hunters and foragers and get through the city's gates." Natalia said, "That way the clankers will have no idea who we are, we'll lie to get through." Rex explained, Natalia nodded. "Let's go!" Natalia shouted, the rebels all went to the wagon that was waiting for, "These Jedi sure are resourceful." One of the rebels explained, "I'm grateful they're here." Another one said, Natalia smiled at the thought of helping innocent people. They reached the main gates of Iziz and were stopped by battle droids, "Where's your permit?" It asked, "We've been out in the forests hunting, we barely spend time in the city but we're selling today." Lux explained, "We can't let you in without a permit." It repeated, "Come on! Our buyers are waiting!" Natalia shouted at the droid, one of the droids scanned it but the scanners were disrupted by the amount of organic matter in the wagon. "Let them in." The droid commander said, the shields were turned off and they drove in, Natalia shooting a glare at the droids as they passed by.

"Let's split up, we need some supplies." Obi-Wan suggested, Natalia nodded in agreement. "I'm glad we're training these rebels, they seem to learn quickly." Anakin said, but Obi-Wan expressed cautious enthusiasm, "I'm just hopeful." Was all he said. Natalia and Ahsoka were instructing the rebels on what to do, "What is going to happen is we have to take care of these clankers, but we can't damage property or people." Natalia explained to the rebels as they found a place to take cover, night had fallen and they were planning their first plan of attack.

"We need to speak out loudly with our actions!" Natalia explained. The rebels nodded and began their first attack, they ran out into the streets and started taking out battle droids, Natalia supervised their attacks, she had to admit they were growing in strength and determination. "These rebels are starting to scare the people." Obi-Wan told her, she nodded. "I know, this isn't good." She said. Natalia walked inside and began thinking about Mera, she did this every once in a while, when Mera died, a piece of her died too.

"Natalia, we need to hatch a plan, the rebels are back." Obi-Wan told her, she nodded and walked over to the command centre they had just made. "I'm confident with the amount of attacks we're conducting, Onderon will be freed." Anakin said, Rex nodded in agreement. "Yes, that is a possibility, but the population fears you." Obi-Wan said, "They don't view you as the saviours, they view you as the enemy." Natalia added, "I agree, we need to earn Onderon's trust before we do anything." Steela said, Saw agreed. "Well, you're on your own from now on." Obi-Wan said, the rebels looked at him in shock, "Anakin, Rex, and I have to go back to the Jedi Council, we'll leave Ahsoka and Natalia to supervise you though." Obi-Wan said, Natalia and Ahsoka nodded. "Don't worry, you'll still have full support from the Republic, along with supplies." Natalia reassured the rebels, Anakin nodded. They waved their goodbyes and headed out to depart. "Natalia stay safe." Anakin told her, she nodded. "I'll see you soon, love." Natalia said as he kissed her cheek, she gave him a long hug until he had to leave, she glanced over at Obi-Wan who was rolling his eyes at her, she grinned at him and turned away.

"Okay, let's do this, Ahsoka!" Natalia said while rubbing her hands together. "I have an idea." Lux voiced, "And that is?" Natalia asked, "To earn the peoples trust we attack the main power supply. That way the droids would be able to recharge and the droids wouldn't be able to continue their occupation in the city." He suggested, "But we need information on how to get to the power supply." Natalia said while crossing her arms. But Saw just smirked.

"I have an idea on how to get that too."