Goblin

Honestly, I still have a hungover from this drama. It made me laugh, cry, angry and all the other emotions there is available (me exaggerating). I could not tell you how BEAUTIFUL the drama/story is. (Lol 😂 i'm listening to Stay With Me rn by Punch and Chanyeol 😂😂)

I recommend watching this. And I guarantee you that after watching Goblin, this drama will be one of your favourites. I PROMISE!

I loved all the cast and I think they did an amazing job portraying their character also another bonus point is the OST. The OsT is amazing. After listening to it from the drama, you'll most probably want to download it on your phone. Coz that is what I definitely did.

The bromance between Kim Shin and the grim reaper is 👌🏼. The best duo! Also, the chemistry between the main leads are good aswell. Kim Go Eun and Gong Yoo managed to make their way up to my favourite actors list.

Now for the summary.

Goblin is about an immortal guardian/goblin/man and it tells the story of his immortal life. However, for him to end his life and die peacefully he'll need a bride to pull out a sword which has been used to stab him before he turned into a goblin. The bride is quite special because she can see the sword. Not just an ordinary girl. The we have a second lead couple. The grim reaper and Sunny, a human. The characters are all connected (obviously).

I really don't know how else to describe this drama but I really hope you start to watch this as it's one of the best Asian dramas could offer.

All I could say is that this drama will make you cry, laugh like me and that it's SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! If I was to rate this I'd give it 11 stars out of 10.

I still can't get over it 😭😭

~~~
Here's a few gifs and images
~~~

~~~Here's a few gifs and images ~~~