[8] Phil Coulson

Over the next couple of weeks, I spent a shit load of time just hanging out with Bucky. I was sleeping in his bed, following him around during the day and even laying in his lap whenever he sat in the living room with everyone. Everyone found it strange and kind of disturbing, especially when I wasn't actually a cat. I can imagine it, a grown woman crawling around naked on all fours, following Bucky around the place...

Oh god. Never mind.

Currently we were all chilling in the living room chatting with each other. Their current topic was if they thought Vision was technically a man or bot.

"He literally has cameras as eyes, he's obviously a Robot." Steve scoffs.

"But he has feelings." Wanda dismissed the blond super soldier. Oh, if they only knew the outcome of Wanda and Vision... SHIP IT!

"I HAVE DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE!" Tony comes running in, jumping over the couch and onto Steve, Bucky and I who were just casually chilling on the lounge. "DID YOU HEAR ME? THE IMPOSSIBLE! TONY STARK HAS DONE IT!"

"ALRIGHT WE GET IT!" Steve yells back at him.

Aw, so cute.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Clint joins in, asking. Bucky begins laughing under me and I just roll my eyes, going back to sleep while curled up.

"BRUCE AND I ANALYSED RACHELS BLOOD AND WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! WE CAN CHANGE HER BACK." The idiot yelled happily. What, wait? They can change me back. OH HAIL LORD OF CATS.

"SO IT WAS YOU AND BRUCE WHO DID THE IMPOSSIBLE, NOT JUST YOU." Clint argued, crossing his arms.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SCREAMING?!" Wanda and Natasha come in, yelling at everyone.

"WHY AM I MISSING OUT?" Sam also follows them, yelling. The group all begin to yell at each other and I had no idea if it was serious or not. I swear, sometimes I worry for these people...

"Ten bucks Fury comes up and yells at everyone." Bucky leans down and whispers into my ear, making it twitch. I purr in confirmation and listen to the sound of the elevator slowly making its way up the tower.

"WHAT ARE YA'LL DOING, SHUT THE HELL UP!" Fury comes storming in, shutting everyone up immediately. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

"We can change Rachel back." Tony mutters in a normal tone. Fury groans and pinches his nose.

"I just brought in scientists to do that, you couldn't have found this out an hour earlier?" Bruce and Tony shrug at each other.

"Who did you bring in?" Sam asks wildly. "We're the Avengers. We're the best at everything." He complains to the old director. It was funny, they all still treated Fury as a boss even though he technically wasn't. Phil Coulson was-

"Hello everyone." OH HOLY SHIT PHIL COULSON IS IN THE HOUSE WITH THE TEAM. I jump down and my tail starts flicking. I meow and stretch, staring at the group.

"I guess this is the person." Simmons steps forward, bending down. I run over to her and start rubbing myself against her.

"Ok, that's a little weird." Mack speaks up, looking at me strangely. NO, I SWEAR IM NORMAL. I'M JUST HAVING A MINI PANIC ATTACK.

"WHY DOES SHE LIKE HER MORE THAN ME? THIS IS MY TOWER?!" Tony yells, pointing at me.

"Maybe because YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHIT?" Clint yells at him.

"ARE WE NOT GOING TO ACKNOWLEGE THAT AGENT COULSON IS IN THE ROOM?" Steve shrieks. "HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!?" The avengers all stop and think for a minute before talking over each other again.

"Oh... whoops." Phil smiles casually.