NINETEEN

~Jenna~

My head snapped up when a twig snapped. I open my eyes and I didn't noticed I shifted back to my human form in my sleep.

He stood watching me. Creeping closer to me. Watching my moves. He stood in just shorts. No shoes. No shirt. Just shorts.

"Jenna."

I looked back down and tried to go back to sleep. I didn't want to go back to his house. I didn't even want to be in his pack for now on.

It's dark. Probably early in the morning. "Leave me alone Alcander. I don't want to be there...with you or your pack."

"Jenna...do you...do you know that wasn't me?"

I open my eyes and look up. He's taking a seat and leaning back on the tree's trunk. Having his glaze on me. His hazel eyes shine bright under the moons light. I sit up and bring up my knees trying to cover myself up as best as I can.

"Yes...but you were still watching. And I told you Alcander...I told you I didn't want to be with you, yet you let your wolf come in, and have control and do something that I would never forget."

He looks down and plays with some dried up leaves that have fallen. "If I could go back in time....and back to where you reject me....." he looks up meeting my glaze.

We stare at each other, not one backing down from each other's glaze. He licks his lips and says, "back to the time where you reject me....I would have.....I would have done the same thing I done yesterday....I can't lose my only mate....even if you hate me....even if you never accept me or our bond....I would never let you go away....or be taken away from me. I can't lose you Jenna, even if you want to leave me, I can't let you leave."

I stare at him and watch him. I can't believe he said that.

"I....I....I-I don't know what to say. I don't even know what you want from me Alcander! I can't be that perfect mate for you! I just can't." I looked down and stared at my thighs.

"Just carry my pups, and help with our pack. That's all you have to do."

I look up and see him he's serious.

"No."

"That's the reason you're my mate."

I clenched my jaw  and I can feel my blood start to boil. "What." I said between my teeth.

"That's the only reason I have you as a mate, you carry my pups for me and just look out for our pack."

"No Alcander. That's not the reason for a mate."

"Yes it is. Why do you think I put you on the chain? To teach you, that men here are greater than females."

"What!"

"Why do you think my father never talks about my mom. She rarely talks to our pack, talks to others, because my father chained her too and now she fully submitted to him." He gets ups and starts to walks to me. "Why can't you do that?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I growl. I get up and walk towards him. "HOW FÛCKIN DARE YOU SAY US WOMEN ARE LOWER THAN MALES!" He stops and waits for me to meet him in the middle. I gladly march to him. I don't even care I'm fully naked to him. How fûckin dare he say I'm lower then him.