Chapter Fifteen

YAYY THANKS OMG 9K READS I AM SO HAPPY! BUT PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING ON THE CHAPTERS AND TELL ME IF U STILL LIKE THE STORY! THANKS A LOT REALLY❤️
SO YEAH BACK TO THE STORY..
------------------------------------------------------

"So this little bitch would like to make out with my boyfriend? " Chloe screams laughing at the phone.
"Yea but be careful she likes to steal boyfriends.. Trust me." I roll my eyes thinking back when I was 6 and she stole my first boyfriend. Well, it still counts.
Once a bitch, always a bitch.
~~
2 hours later
~~

Michelle opens the door while I was dressing myself up I was in my bra when she slams the door and immediately stares my breast.
"Oh god, they looked bigger with your shirt on. What is your side 32 c?"
I cover myself with the rest of my dress.
"Can you knock before entering my room thanks" I roll my eyes.
"Oh sorry. Don't take it personal. Anyway, you're slim and you have a great booty so it's not a big deal that your breast is not very big." I roll my eyes. She fed me up.
"Any of the guys I had have complained about the side of my boobs and I am not even worried about it. You can borrow me some push up bra since you use those, don't you?" I smile with confidence and she does the same.

"You're so funny but my boobs are natural." I ignore her and wear my dress.
"Are you going to wear that dress?" She asks opening my wardrobe and looking at my dresses.
"No, I was thinking of having a shower with this on" she ignores my joke and raises a dress.
"This is my favorite designed dress ever. It's expensive how did you get this?"
I put the dress back in the wardrobe.
"My ex boyfriend's present. We can go now I am ready."

-
At the party
-

"Nice to meet you" Chloe holds Michelle's hand.
"Carl's girlfriend." I whisper.

Ian arrives smoking a cigarette, he was with Rosie and I roll my eyes seeing how she was holding his arm and probably wondering if he's hers now.
Ian looks at my dress and smirks.
"Hey babygirl." He whispers to me and I smile. "I think I will go to get some drinks."
Chloe laughs and says "what an unusual thing!" I wink and she laughs again.

I walk in the kitchen where there is a big table full of alcohol. I see a muscled guy who hands me a drink, I have never seen him before, neither at school or around the city. he was really attractive.
"Try this. I mixed two of my favorite drinks and it turned out to be so good. But please don't say anyone my secret recipe."
I look at him and raise an eyebrow "I've tried so many drinks. But let me try this one too." I say and sip.

It immediately warms my body and I laugh. "It's not bad. You surprised me." I admit laughing. I was already losing my balance at the first drink. How is it possible?
Ian arrives and helps me to sit.
"Baby, how many drinks have you drunk?" He asks and I shrugs. "Only one." I laugh loudly and stand up raising my drink.

"That handsome boy gave me his special drink. And by the way.. I want more!" I laugh even louder when I lose my balance and fell on Ian.
That guy looks at Ian and smiles then fills my glass.
I laugh and drink but Ian snatches it and tugs that guy strongly.

"Ash. What are you doing here?" Ian screams.
"Get your hands off my neck, Ian Gallagher."
I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy, I still was able to speak a bit so I slobber "Ian.. I am not feeling well ..can you bring me at hom.." and I pass out.

IAN'S POV

I turn around and Eleonora fell to the floor.
I glower at Ash who laughs lightly. What has this asshole done to her?

"Now you have one more reason to get your hands off my neck."
I listen to him and run to raise Ele up.
"I swear to God, if she doesn't wake up I will kill you and then I will torture your parents until they will regret having you as son."
Ash claps and walks towards me. "Congrats. Finally the Ian I know is back. I've been looking at you recently and I couldn't recognize you. you know, all those romantic things you do with her. Ew..Well, she's hot and sexy but did she really steal your heart?"

He was pissing me off. I was so worried, what happened to Ele? Why did this dumbass put in her drink? Madness was driving me crazy.
I promised myself I would never kill anyone in front of people but the gun in my left pocket was throbbing, begging me to use it. All I could see was that smirk on Ash's face.
I still remember when the last time the police let me free making me to promise I won't peddle anymore and if I get the gun someone could call the police to arrest me.

But Eleanor is worthy isn't she?

Yes she is.