Chapter 56

Lol this isn't it all how I pictured Nancy but I thought it was really cute

Bellatrix was standing in McGonagall's office, she was trying to find a way to let Tate and Nancy stay at the school, because, besides the incident with Connor, she had really enjoyed teaching there.

"So you want your two infants to stay at Hogwarts?" McGonagall said, giving Bellatrix the look of uncertainty.

"Well...in a sense, yes." Bellatrix said. Unfortunately, she was holding Nancy during the meeting because the little girl didn't want to be left alone, so it was making things a little awkward.

"Normally I would say no." McGonagall said. "But can't considering the unusual...circumstances, I will allow it unless it drastically it effects the sudents learning, also, she is rather sweet." She finished with a smile.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, you won't regret this!" Bellatrix smiled, and jumped up a little causing Nancy to start giggling.

~*~

Francesca was watching Tate with Hermione, they had agreed to watch him together until Bellatrix got back.

"You know, I got a psychiatrist for dad, or Rodolphus...whatever we're gonna call him." Hermione said. "It turns out he lied about a few things, the lady used hypnosis or something on him."

"What did she say?" Francesca asked.

"Well, the potion he was talking about doesn't exist, he made it up." Hermione explained. "He adopted Nancy and Tate, but he was worried that Bellatrix wouldn't like them, so he lied so that she'd see them and love them as much as us."

"I would have thought she'd do that anyway, she loves children, well she hates them in reality, but I know she starts to love them if she spends enough time with them, if she connects with them." Francesca said. "And she already seems to have taken to Nancy. Who's the psychiatrist?"

"Her names Dr Hoffman, she's American but she moved here with her family a couple years ago." Hermione said. "She has a granddaughter in your year."

"Really? I don't recognise the surname, what's her name?" Francesca asked.

"Annabella Collins I think." Hermione said. "Do you know her?"

"Yeah, she's a Ravenclaw, she's in my DADA class, I haven't really spoken to her though." Francesca explained. "So I guess the lady's really old."

"Actually, no, she says she's older but she looks about 30, or 32." Hermione said. "I don't really understand it, but she's really good at it, so I'm just happy she's helping Rodolphus."

Bellatrix walked into her quarters with a giggling toddler, she put Nancy down on the sofa. "Guess who's aloud to stay!" She said.

"Yay!" Francesca said, going to pick Nancy up. "I get to see my little brother and sister everyday!"

"I'm so happy for you Bella!" Hermione said hugging her mother. Hermione had never called Bellatrix mum, they got to a point when she had called her Bellatrix for so long that it would have been strange. "I need to go though, I'll talk to you later." Hermione said, walking out so she could find a place to apparate.

~*~

The next day Bellatrix was in class, she was finding it more difficult than she had anticipated. Tate had been crying all night and she hadn't slept, Nancy had cried when Bellatrix said she needed to work, so she had to bring her to the lesson. Nancy was sitting at her desk, playing with Chessies rabbit that she had brought to school.

"Miss, why do you have a baby?" Juniper asked, raising her hand nervously.

"Yes...I should probably address that..." Bellatrix said. "Everyone, this is my daughter, Nancy. She was being annoying this morning, so she will be sitting in this lesson."

"Ooh, Professor Lestrange has been busy..." Connor smirked, making the people around him start laughing softly, Ivy laughing a bit too enthusiastically.

"Connor, detention." Bellatrix said, not even bothering to look at him. "Detention for the rest of the week, and 20 points from Gryffindor."

Connor groaned and rolled his eyes, Bellatrix just ignored him. "Okay, turn to page 276 of your textbooks and study the spells and the top of the page, in a minute I'll pick on one of you to cast one."

The class started reading, but lots of them got distracted by the baby sitting on the table playing with a little black bunny. "Annabella, you cast the spell."

The girl stood up nervously, she was similar looking to Francesca in a way, she had brown hair and brown eyes, but she was taller and her hair was longer. "Stupefy...?" She said nervously, and nothing came out of her wand.

"Honey, honey..." Bellatrix said, looking down and shaking her head. "Let me ask you a question, what do you hate?"

"I don't know..." Annabella answered nervously. "I guess I don't like being called Annabella, please call me Annie."

"Okay, just imagine I'm the thing you hate the most, and focus on firing the spell at that." Bellatrix saying, holding her wand out in preparation to defend it."

"Stupefy!" Annie said, firing a spell out of her wand. The rest of the class started clapping, including Nancy who was getting excited about joining in.

Sorry for the crappy short chapter, but do you like that Annie is in the same year?! You'd only understand if you read the dark shadows fanfic tho...if you don't then she's just another student. Hope you enjoyed! 💜