thirteen; burns

fyi the only reason for the name of the chapter is bc my leg is burning rn holy crap it stings

jimin:
stop.
I'm already dead.

jimin got what he wanted, but he got it in the worst way possible.

after shopping, yoongi took jimin to their favourite park. it wasn't that far from home and it was a beautiful park, despite the constant horrific memories of jimin he had here.
his mother first taking him outside, she took him on a leash and dog collar so he wouldn't run away.
he went with quite a few men his mother would lend him off to, in which just the memory of his mother selling him off was enough.

"what's up kitten? you seem so in thought and it scares me," yoongi snapped jimin out of his thoughts, to which he just nodded, replying, "I'm fine, just- I had some bad memories of this place and they're getting to me- I'm okay, I promise yoongi," jimin smiled at his daddy, glancing over to the same space for the third time in the late minute.
yoongi was never called yoongi by jimin
something had to be wrong.

however, on this occasion, yoongi ignored the clear hint for help.

you see, jimin had seen his parents - no, not just his mother.
he saw the father that left just four years after he had been born into this horrific world.

"jiminie? do you want to go on the swings?" yoongi noticed the smaller boy's daydream and was trying to snap him out of it.
"can yoongi push me?" jimin called him yoongi again?
"uh- yeah, sure. what's with the whole using my birth name thing you've had going for you since we got here? are you sure you're..." yoongi got cut off by jimin, now very obviously faking his feelings.
"I'm fine daddy, what are you talking about?" yoongi was getting annoyed at jimin's behaviour, and it was only now he noticed the two people staring back - he didn't recognise them, but it seems jimin did.
"look, kitten, I don't know what you keep looking at, but you don't want to see what I can do to you if you keep looking that way though! so jimin, I ask again, what is the matter?" yoongi used a calm, yet still assertive voice, and jimin finally listened to him properly, stating what is actually wrong.
there was a couple seconds of silence, jimin deciding how to word it properly.
"my parents are over there. not just my mother, but my father to- oh god they can see me, daddy they can see me help I think they're walking over," jimin started out as if he was going to explain everything - he wasn't, he just made it seem like he was - but he ended up crying out for yoongi when he saw the pair look straight at him, pushing themselves from the wall and walking slowly in his direction.

"you know I don't believe yo- okay were getting out of here, now, pack up your things, I do not want to have to explain myself to your mother," he finally recognised the woman to be jimin's mother, and was now rushing to get away from her.

"bit too late for that, isn't it?"
shit.

♡ whoops spoiler alert down below ♡
I'm sorry.
so so sorry.
I couldn't protect you from it.
from her.
and now you're,
you're-
"stop! please don't do this! you've already killed him, I have no reason to live! just kill me already, let me be happy.
mother, please, he's already dead, what's my reason to live? I can't serve you anymore, for I am not innocent, I cannot please you anymore, as you've killed my emotions.
I cannot be of purpose to you,
so please, kill me,"

♡♡♡
hope you enjoyed! did you like the lil extract at the end there? does it make you want to kill me? kill someone's mother? kill someone's son? tell me about it, I'm all ears ♡