thirty five

[18:11]

jungstallion: so i have been made aware of the fact that you have talked to kookie recently?

minswag: yeah, that's true.

jungstallion: i thought we had a promise, yoongi.

minswag: well, i have realised a glaring point

minswag: i quote from an intelligent detective i once knew: "some people are worth breaking promises."

minswag: you obviously care for jeongguk and that's wonderful, that's glorious. but hey, i really don't give a shit about what you think because oh wow, i care about him too.

minswag: also, can i bring up the fact that you've insisted i am a horrible person and yet you fucking try to ruin one of my relationships because i screwed up once- what the actual hell hoseok, that makes you a huge ass hypocrite.

jungstallion: you didn't only screw up once yoongi, you screwed up the entire relationship.

minswag: awesome, cool, wonderful.

minswag: but that's in the past hoseok. this relationship is different. i'm not dating jeongguk, and actually that shouldn't even matter to you. why do i have to always worry about you constantly on my case? why can't you just move on?

jungstallion: because im worried for jeongguk, ok?

minswag: jesus christ, you talk like you're terrified of me, like i'm going to fucking break him.

jungstallion: well personal experience, yoongi.

minswag: do me a favour and stop talking like i'm a monster. stop acting like i'm going to murder jeongguk if you let his eye off him. he can take care of himself just fine without you.

minswag: so just get a fucking life and move on, let me live. and let jeongguk live- just let us be friends. stop intercepting everything i'm working so hard for.

jungstallion: ...

jungstallion: you're going to hurt him.

minswag: well how about we wait until he actually ever becomes hurt as shit to talk about this.

jungstallion: you're messed up yoongi.